Things I Have Built

Professor Nono

I call it Old Grumpy because 1) it is fairly old (nickel base) and B) it is actually made for kerosene but I burn white gas in it. It burns so bright it will put a sunburn on you. Anyway it’s finicky and has a preheater cup on it and it can be a little bit touch and go to get it going. So I light it with respect having set my own azz on fire before with another lantern.

VolNExile

Unencumbered by the thought process
I had to turn one the opposite way to be able to fit them all in & close it up. Trust me, it bothers the $hit out of me, but after resetting those pavers 6 times, i gave up
You need to chew it down with your bare teeth to fit in properly! 😡

- j/k, j/k. It looks great. If it continues to bother you, put out some plants in containers that will soften the edges.

Wishing you many hours of enjoyment in the coming fall evenings!

the_todd

You need to chew it down with your bare teeth to fit in properly! 😡

- j/k, j/k. It looks great. If it continues to bother you, put out some plants in containers that will soften the edges.

Wishing you many hours of enjoyment in the coming fall evenings!

As soon as i was done, the first thing the fiancé said was it needed plants. So she’s got a plan now…..

And thank you

MR_VOL

During Covid shut down, I watched a few of the Moonshiner Boys television shows. After watching, I decided to try to make a "distilling machine" for the purpose of making "hand sanitizer." I looked around my workshop and came up with enough items to make the attached "distilling machine." I had never tried distilling, but thought my "machine" worked well. Actually, making "hand sanitizer"can become somewhat addictive in trying different recipes. I ended up buying a store-bought "distilling machine," but I am not satisfied with it. I believe I will again make my own "distilling machine," but this time I am going to buy all-new material and construct it based on my ideas of what I believe will make a "distilling machine" better.
WP_20200514_17_51_09_Rich.jpg

VN Store