Things I Have Built

I built this upside down kitchen.

Jk, I installed this glass tile in my kitchen. What pain that was. Took my 6 weekends working morning to night. I had a crappy saw and it was my first time. I recommend buying a really nice saw if your going to do something like this. Sorry it's messy and upside down

Yeah but it looks great. The medium that you use sometimes makes up for inexperience

I built this upside down kitchen.

Jk, I installed this glass tile in my kitchen. What pain that was. Took my 6 weekends working morning to night. I had a crappy saw and it was my first time. I recommend buying a really nice saw if your going to do something like this. Sorry it's messy and upside down

We did ours too and didn't have the best tools for our slate tile. Many broken useless pieces. All worth it though!

I suppose that working with glass is harder than regular tile because it would show the flaws more readily

Not really built, but some bowls, carvings, and art pieces I've made.

KukcfTwm.jpg
VV1Oekym.jpg
XkRmfT9m.jpg
hncZFoNm.jpg
BKqtYaXm.jpg
ORIp109m.jpg
MHg283Sm.jpg
e9UpeHam.jpg
wBVkXn5m.jpg
ZoJmXW4m.jpg

Cool stuff. Do you make and sell? Or gifts and/or keep?

I take a few commissions and have an etsy I update a few times a year when I get a backlog of pieces piling up. Also use that pile for gifts, especially the experimental pieces that I'm not sure I'd want to sell.

Just a wall hanging. Scrap split from a log that I experimented on with dye, waxes, and a propane torch.

Last edited:
I grab what lumber I can when it's free or an incredible deal, but most of mine is green wood from storm damage/tree service.

I've been tooling around with wood pallets lately. Built a Liquor Shelf, a planter, a stand alone pantry. I've also built a custom kids playhouse. (Not the kit kind )

I'll have to upload pics when I'm back in the states.

Great thread idea

I've been tooling around with wood pallets lately. Built a Liquor Shelf, a planter, a stand alone pantry. I've also built a custom kids playhouse. (Not the kit kind )

I'll have to upload pics when I'm back in the states.

Great thread idea

My brother (a machinist) took shipping pallets apart. Cut out all the fastener holes, ripped, planed, joined, shaped and built the most beautiful white oak bunk bead & drawer chest for his little girls. The finish was like decopage it was so thick. I've never seen bunkbeds so nice, not even in a furniture store. Wish I had pics I could share.

VN Store

Back