Things built, torn down and other projects.(Pictures)

Cut this poplar Saturday. During a windstorm. It fell right where I hoped it would.

That old Case 730 was in it's element.

And the "grab hammer" worked to perfection.

It was a good day.

I hope you young'ens can get around this good when you are 65.

[VIDEO=] [/VIDEO]

Cut this poplar Saturday. During a windstorm. It fell right where I hoped it would.

That old Case 730 was in it's element.

And the "grab hammer" worked to perfection.

It was a good day.

I hope you young'ens can get around this good when you are 65.

[VIDEO=] [/VIDEO]

Like the music selection.

Reactions: MWR
This is what I tried to tear down around 7 years ago. Got my shin, knee, side, and arm. Yep, the lick caused my belly to swell up a little. 100_2585.JPG

Reactions: malinoisvol
20201231_144537.jpgredid this starter earlier, then painted. I kinda like this side gig. Like altenators more than starters though.

Reactions: volwindy
What did you charge
Idk on most stuff, but I do know rebuilding them is at least half of what a new one costs. Depends on what it's for, and if they just bring in the part, or we take it off. I did 2 starters today, and just happened to be up front when they came in. One was $45, the other $135. Cheaper one only needed a solenoid, other needed that, armature, and brushes. The guy who paid 135 asked what a new one costs, they looked it up, and it was $295. I did a couple of altenators, and they weren't much, except the one I had to take off and put back on the truck. He paid a little more for labor.

VN Store

Back