Things aren’t looking good for Bo Schembechler

The use of confiscated cash I recall was an allegation made awhile back, so it may have been a Bear phenomenon, or perhaps its apocryphal.

The idea that Alabama bends and breaks the rules in recruiting is hardly out of bounds. I'd suggest most major programs engage in the same type of activity, its just that Pruitt and his band of merry men were so very BAD at it. That, and we self reported.

Or, perhaps it IS true that uga and Bama are the two clean programs in the SEC, where recruits flock to the rainbows and unicorns and the glory of all things crimson and bright red.

The use of confiscated cash I recall was an allegation made awhile back, so it may have been a Bear phenomenon, or perhaps its apocryphal.

The idea that Alabama bends and breaks the rules in recruiting is hardly out of bounds. I'd suggest most major programs engage in the same type of activity, its just that Pruitt and his band of merry men were so very BAD at it. That, and we self reported.

Or, perhaps it IS true that uga and Bama are the two clean programs in the SEC, where recruits flock to the rainbows and unicorns and the glory of all things crimson and bright red.
So you just hate B*** and post sh** about them. Kinda like your style I guess in retrospect

Maybe the dad was knowingly pumping out his son. There are parents that do that, unfortunately.

VN Store

Back