Things aren’t looking good for Bo Schembechler

That’s an awful situation for a child to go to their father and the father sides with their “friend”. You can find other doctors. We are suppose to protect our children and if something bad happens to them we are suppose to do everything in our power to help them and be there for them, not shame them. I could not imagine how painful that would be for the son. Sucks they are both 6 feet under so they don’t have to answer for their actions. Absolutely disgusting.

If Bo's been attending any recent Thanksgivings, then they've already been plenty awkward.

REX_weekend_at_bernies_kab_140129_33x16_992.jpg

That’s an awful situation for a child to go to their father and the father sides with their “friend”. You can find other doctors. We are suppose to protect our children and if something bad happens to them we are suppose to do everything in our power to help them and be there for them, not shame them. I could not imagine how painful that would be for the son. Sucks they are both 6 feet under so they don’t have to answer for their actions. Absolutely disgusting.
That is the part of this story I don't understand. You fire this imbecile, turn him over to the authorities and there are thousands of qualified doctors sending in a resume. What in the world is so special about this dude that he chooses him over his own son. Unbelieveable.

That is the part of this story I don't understand. You fire this imbecile, turn him over to the authorities and there are thousands of qualified doctors sending in a resume. What in the world is so special about this dude that he chooses him over his own son. Unbelieveable.

Had to be something to do with performance enhancing drugs, recruiting or keeping players on the field. Nothing else makes sense.

They will go the Pedophile State route and sue themselves back into relevance.

Had to be something to do with performance enhancing drugs, recruiting or keeping players on the field. Nothing else makes sense.
Agreed, but it couldn't have been that difficult to find a qualified doctor to "get with the program". Maybe it was in the '60's I guess, but still.
Dispicable.

It's well known what he is getting away with. Lil Drunken Bear Bryant Clone is running the bagmen, which as I understand it involves local law enforcement using confiscated cash from arrests.
As you understand it huh? From whom?

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back