Things aren’t looking good for Bo Schembechler

VolPack22

That’s an awful situation for a child to go to their father and the father sides with their “friend”. You can find other doctors. We are suppose to protect our children and if something bad happens to them we are suppose to do everything in our power to help them and be there for them, not shame them. I could not imagine how painful that would be for the son. Sucks they are both 6 feet under so they don’t have to answer for their actions. Absolutely disgusting.

peaygolf

Let's Go Peay!!!!
*****Cancel Alert****
I hate "cancel culture" with a passion, this isn't cancel culture................This is dispicable in any era. His name and image needs to be removed from Michigan.....if true.

Your 1 job as a parent is to protect your childrean. He refused.

jpope9

Happy Little Thoughts
Bo Schembechler should have beat Anderson into a coma, and prevented anything further from happening to anyone else.

He was a failure as a father and a human being for treating his own son that way when he came to him for help.
yep. I'd be in prison if I was in that situation with my kids.

miket4god

That’s an awful situation for a child to go to their father and the father sides with their “friend”. You can find other doctors. We are suppose to protect our children and if something bad happens to them we are suppose to do everything in our power to help them and be there for them, not shame them. I could not imagine how painful that would be for the son. Sucks they are both 6 feet under so they don’t have to answer for their actions. Absolutely disgusting.
That is the part of this story I don't understand. You fire this imbecile, turn him over to the authorities and there are thousands of qualified doctors sending in a resume. What in the world is so special about this dude that he chooses him over his own son. Unbelieveable.

hog88

Slice don't pay
That is the part of this story I don't understand. You fire this imbecile, turn him over to the authorities and there are thousands of qualified doctors sending in a resume. What in the world is so special about this dude that he chooses him over his own son. Unbelieveable.
Had to be something to do with performance enhancing drugs, recruiting or keeping players on the field. Nothing else makes sense.

VolInNW

Trapped in PAC 12 Country
Meanwhile god knows what has been going on in Tuscaloosa and what Saban has been getting away with.
It's well known what he is getting away with. Lil Drunken Bear Bryant Clone is running the bagmen, which as I understand it involves local law enforcement using confiscated cash from arrests.

VN Store

Sponsors