They’re Banning FJB and Let’s Go Brandon

As I recall, you are supposed to be dieting. Behave yourself. How's the leg doing?

I got a good report at the new doctor today. Cleveland Clinic did the hard work, the new doc is going to get to take the credit. I may actually be able to get my left leg wet by this time next year.

Down two belt notches since the beginning of term, too.

My son is learning how to sew at his middle school right now. He gets to woodwork next term. I'm glad they're giving him those opportunities. I got to do shop and woodworking. These were so useful and so fun.

As for the bolded part: degree creep SUCKS. There's no reason to push degrees so hard except that some businesses want to use the University system as a replacement for what they used to do in the form of job training.

I'm not your traditional modern educator (but y'all know what).

Anybody who pays attention should have figured the bolded by now, and thank you for being different.

If we could go back and really analyze the corporate world and push for college grads, I'd bet a lot of it can be placed at the feet of Griggs v. Duke Power Co. That one piece of legislation by the courts probably did more damage to corporate hiring practices than anything else in the past century. Who are you going to hire, if you can't test them? And how can you prove testing isn't somehow racially biased? So unfortunately college became the surrogate qualification system by providing evidence of a bit of intelligence, a bit of motivation, and a modicum of work ethic - a very poor alternative.

The White House needed a revolving door there was so much turn over from people who thought trump was an ass clown.

Tracking turnover in the Trump administration (brookings.edu)

Trump revolving door creates 'unprecedented' vacancy mess in government (nbcnews.com)

The Trump White House: A revolving door | The Spokesman-Review

He had more cabinet turn over in three years than Clinton, Bush and Obama had COMBINED in their first 4 years.

Biden has done well at hiring?

I got a good report at the new doctor today. Cleveland Clinic did the hard work, the new doc is going to get to take the credit. I may actually be able to get my left leg wet by this time next year.

Down two belt notches since the beginning of term, too.

Good job! We want you to be the worlds best one legged, butt kicking, band director. These kids need it.

Reactions: AshG
Not the point. The point is democrats NEVER take responsibility for their actions or when things go wrong under their leadership.

Biden is the president. The democrats control the house and senate. They need to take responsibility for their actions. Simple as that.
And repubs aren't owning any of this inflation either. Same coin

And repubs aren't owning any of this inflation either. Same coin
Stop deflecting. Biden is president and the Dems have both the house and senate. Not interested in hearing about the previous president or when repubs were in control. Looking at the present. Got it?

Stop deflecting. Biden is president and the Dems have both the house and senate. Not interested in hearing about the previous president or when repubs were in control. Looking at the present. Got it?

Unfortunately, such myopia is not possible in modern politics. Any administration is strongly affected by the one before. Failure to acknowledge that is either uneducated (if unintentional) or flat out disingenuous (if intentional).

Unfortunately, such myopia is not possible in modern politics. Any administration is strongly affected by the one before. Failure to acknowledge that is either uneducated (if unintentional) or flat out disingenuous (if intentional).
Tell that to your fellow democrat pals

By the way. I'm not talking about Republicans or the previous administration. I think I've already made that clear. Only interested in talking about the current mess of a Presidency. I could care less about Trump. Not sure why that's so hard for people like you and others to understand.

By the way. I'm not talking about Republicans or the previous administration. I think I've already made that clear. Only interested in talking about the current mess of a Presidency. I could care less about Trump. Not sure why that's so hard for people like you and others to understand.

I was speaking in broad terms myself. Why you chose to read it as if I were focusing on one specific cluster is for you to think about.

I was speaking in broad terms myself. Why you chose to read it as if I were focusing on one specific cluster is for you to think about.
And why you continue to defend the actions of democrats and the left is something for you to think about as well.

"Don't talk about how we got here. Talk about the things that make me angry!"

Reactions: midnight orange
And why you continue to defend the actions of democrats and the left is something for you to think about as well.

Probably because I don't see politics as a binary system full of absolutes and if/then statements. I am a complex and nuanced human being, capable of complex and nuanced thought.

Probably because I don't see politics as a binary system full of absolutes and if/then statements. I am a complex and nuanced human being, capable of complex and nuanced thought.
And so are many other people in here. But somehow you come across as if your intellectually superior than most on here. You're not.

Never said I was.
Okay. Since you are so "complex" let's get back to the topic at hand.

Democrats had control during the Carter presidency (with a filibuster proof majority I might add), the first two years of the Obama administration, and they do now. So explain to me how they cannot seem to effectively govern when they are in control?

Not interested in talking about Republicans or previous administrations. Just talking about democrats. So I'm asking you and only you if you could answer the question I asked above. Also, not interested in links to articles either.

VN Store

Back