The WTF story of the Day

LouderVol

Last of XVI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
McCraken County Gun Show 2019
This is directly across the road from the high school. Big yellow sign advertising it right by the road where it can bee seen from the driveway of the school. Bad idea all the way around. Who signs the permit for this to be held at that location?
Considering it's on the weekend and after hours and it Paducah Kentucky where I doubt there are a lot of options I dont see any issue what so ever.

Pepe_Silvia

The angel faced mongoloid
McCraken County Gun Show 2019
This is directly across the road from the high school. Big yellow sign advertising it right by the road where it can bee seen from the driveway of the school. Bad idea all the way around. Who signs the permit for this to be held at that location?
Don't see an issue.

superdave1984

Repeat Offender
Considering it's on the weekend and after hours and it Paducah Kentucky where I doubt there are a lot of options I dont see any issue what so ever.
Considering in 1997 there was a shooting at Heath High school, about 5 miles away, and last year in Marshall county there was a school shooting. Lots of residents here directly impacted by both. Seems to me that it is in poor taste to have it at that location.

LouderVol

Last of XVI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Considering in 1997 there was a shooting at Heath High school, about 5 miles away, and last year in Marshall county there was a school shooting. Lots of residents here directly impacted by both. Seems to me that it is in poor taste to have it at that location.
how many options are there in a town with less than 25,000 people in it? This is probably a major economic driver for them. Again after hours not a school issue.

joevol33

trampoline king

VN Store

Sponsors