The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Bianca Belair is the guest picker tomorrow and there's a lot of mad people in the guest picker thread. I think she'll be great on there
I think she's a good choice. There would have been folks complain no matter what anyway.

Last edited:
Extreme Rules was pretty damn good. The strap match and the Rousey/Liv matches kinda sucked though. Rousey & Liv was a botch fest.
Really enjoyed the Donnybrook match and the Bro guy vs. Rollins was very entertaining. I don't think I have ever seen Rollins give a bad match.
Good to see Bray Wyatt back. I'm glad he isn't in AEW, I don't think they could package him the way he needs to be packaged. WWE has much more in the way of production value to do the things that his character requires.

Overall, I'd give it a B+ or an A-. I liked it much better than Clash at the Castle.

Extreme Rules was pretty damn good. The strap match and the Rousey/Liv matches kinda sucked though. Rousey & Liv was a botch fest.
Really enjoyed the Donnybrook match and the Bro guy vs. Rollins was very entertaining. I don't think I have ever seen Rollins give a bad match.
Good to see Bray Wyatt back. I'm glad he isn't in AEW, I don't think they could package him the way he needs to be packaged. WWE has much more in the way of production value to do the things that his character requires.

Overall, I'd give it a B+ or an A-. I liked it much better than Clash at the Castle.
Bray wouldn’t have worked in AEW for a host of reasons. As creative as he is, his presence back stage probably wouldn’t help things right now. AEW needs stability and a renewed focus on home grown talent.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
Wtf? They come back from commercial to Moxley blatantly blading lol
Late but....I honestly didn't notice Mox blading. Did it happen coming out of picture in picture? The PnP is a cool gimmick. But it gets in the way at least as much as it works.

Watching Rampage now. Jade and Rose looks like fun.

I was just about over Orange Cassidy. But him carrying his belt to the ring in a Frikin Jansport made me laugh harder than I have in minute. That 3 way was great.

Rush is awesome and needs to take over Dark Order. Roll Butcher and Blade in there and run with it as heels.

Late but....I honestly didn't notice Mox blading. Did it happen coming out of picture in picture? The PnP is a cool gimmick. But it gets in the way at least as much as it works.

Watching Rampage now. Jade and Rose looks like fun.

I was just about over Orange Cassidy. But him carrying his belt to the ring in a Frikin Jansport made me laugh harder than I have in minute. That 3 way was great.

Rush is awesome and needs to take over Dark Order. Roll Butcher and Blade in there and run with it as heels.
Yes. That would be good. I hadn't thought about Rush taking over Dark Order.

Re: Mox blading. It was coming out of a picture in picture as Mix got thrown into the steel steps. He's lying there camera straight on him and you can see him either scratching something along his forehead and then depositing it in the hand hold of the steps, or it was a tiny blood packet that he was rubbing on his forehead. It sure looked like blading.

I'm glad to see Nyla back in the picture. She is funny as hell and can build a match.

Reactions: JCHateSteve
Yes. That would be good. I hadn't thought about Rush taking over Dark Order.

Re: Mox blading. It was coming out of a picture in picture as Mix got thrown into the steel steps. He's lying there camera straight on him and you can see him either scratching something along his forehead and then depositing it in the hand hold of the steps, or it was a tiny blood packet that he was rubbing on his forehead. It sure looked like blading.

I'm glad to see Nyla back in the picture. She is funny as hell and can build a match.
I've noticed him take a blade out from under his wrist band at times. So it's certainly happened before. I don't think they know exactly when they are coming out of break with the PnP.

VN Store

Back