The WRASSLIN’ Thread

So I'm watching Dynamite tonight.

The "promo" MJF gave was absurd. I mean @#$%. If there was a cut in there to edit anything, I didn't see it. If you haven't watched, best get on that.

Also: Team Britt

Last edited:
Reactions: VolInNorthCack
So I'm watching Dynamite tonight.

The "promo" MJF gave was absurd. I mean @#$%. If there was a cut in there to edit anything, I didn't see it. If you haven't watched, best get on that.

Also: Team Britt
Oh it was great! I was just logging on to post something about it.

And the Guevara v Danielson match. That was awesome. A few botches, but overall that was a 4-5 star match.

Poor Skye Blue. I love her.... I mean LOVE her lol. But man, she can take a stiff shot like a champ.

How does everyone feel about the Jeff Jarrett stuff? I was always a huge JJ fan, but now its just... I don't know, it feels sort of TNA - ish with him and Sanjay and Lethal. AEW needs a shot of Black Machismo... Dig it, YEAH!

Build to Full Gear hasn’t been great overall. MJF is on another level right now.
They have been a little meh since All Out. I thought last night was the best episode in a while though.

I'm up for Lee vs Swerve and Joe vs Wardlow/Hobbs.

I think it's just going to feel like the page needs to be turned until MJF has the belt. They have got to turn ROH into it's own thing asap.

Oh it was great! I was just logging on to post something about it.

And the Guevara v Danielson match. That was awesome. A few botches, but overall that was a 4-5 star match.

Poor Skye Blue. I love her.... I mean LOVE her lol. But man, she can take a stiff shot like a champ.

How does everyone feel about the Jeff Jarrett stuff? I was always a huge JJ fan, but now its just... I don't know, it feels sort of TNA - ish with him and Sanjay and Lethal. AEW needs a shot of Black Machismo... Dig it, YEAH!
I'm for anything that pushes Lethal up the card. It does feel very TNA though.

They have been a little meh since All Out. I thought last night was the best episode in a while though.

I think it's just going to feel like the page needs to be turned until MJF has the belt. They have got to turn ROH into it's own thing asap.
Acclaimed vs SIOG will be great and the feud that comes after between Lee/Swerve will be great.

With you 100% on the ROH stuff. Honestly, I was looking forward to Hobbs v Wardlow. Should have played that out and then gone with Joe v Wardlow/Hobbs imo.

Acclaimed vs SIOG will be great and the feud that comes after between Lee/Swerve will be great.

With you 100% on the ROH stuff. Honestly, I was looking forward to Hobbs v Wardlow. Should have played that out and then gone with Joe v Wardlow/Hobbs imo.
I'm guessing Joe will drop the TV belt to Hobbs at some point. The other solution to the ROH problem is to start unifying titles. So maybe that the end game?

I'd also like to see Joe joion Lethal and go full heel. It's what he's best at.

Too much ROH stuff. It’s horrible

I really miss the 70's and early 80's wrestling...The storylines were more exciting and the heels made you want to go to the arena and boo them...Me and my uncle used to go to Chilhowie park every friday night to watch wrestling, We would stop at this hole in the wall BBQ place on Magnolia Ave on the way there and would get a couple of the best BBQ pork sandwiches you could ever eat and go enjoy the night...I miss those days and they will never come back again...McMahon made sure of that....The days of sitting ringside and watching 2 guys beat each other to death with brass knucks or russian chains is over....Sigh

So, I guess I'm gonna turn WWE network back on. War Games always gets me.

As for Full Gear. I want to watch it. But it's running up against the Tennessee game this weekend. I guess I'll watch a replay on Sunday or stay up late after football? I wish they would do Sunday.

So, I guess I'm gonna turn WWE network back on. War Games always gets me.

As for Full Gear. I want to watch it. But it's running up against the Tennessee game this weekend. I guess I'll watch a replay on Sunday or stay up late after football? I wish they would do Sunday.
Same. I'll watch the replay either late Saturday night while listening to Voluntary Reaction or Sunday sometime.

Reactions: JCHateSteve

This is what the Rock looks like natural or running a low level of Tren or test.

Last generation of great wrestlers thought who felt bigger than life. The wrestlers now look and act like every other guy in the gym. I know I’m gonna get torched here but I can flip out 80 percent of todays wrestlers with gym guys who have just as much charisma. I’ve yet to run into a Stone Cold, Undertaker, HBK or even Flair.

This is what the Rock looks like natural or running a low level of Tren or test.

Last generation of great wrestlers thought who felt bigger than life. The wrestlers now look and act like every other guy in the gym. I know I’m gonna get torched here but I can flip out 80 percent of todays wrestlers with gym guys who have just as much charisma. I’ve yet to run into a Stone Cold, Undertaker, HBK or even Flair.

The guys today are just as skilled but they feel real generic. Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns are incredibly talented but the next drop of charisma they have will be the first...

Reactions: NEO

VN Store

Back