The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Matt owed the Bucks of Youth a favor. I wish we could have heard the type of pop he would have gotten but a great show. Was this Taz’s first week in AEW?

Reactions: preacherwebb
So I'm late to the party, but I completely marked out seeing brody (Luke Harper) as the exalted one. He is ******* absolutely ******* awesome

So I'm late to the party, but I completely marked out seeing brody (Luke Harper) as the exalted one. He is ******* absolutely ******* awesome

If I'm not mistaken, the show was moved to Jacksonville, but originally was slated to be in his home town or somewhere close. Would've gotten a huge pop, it true.

He's been on Dynamite twice I believe. Once filling in for Tony and again right before the last PPV. I hope they make it a permanent thing. I've missed him on commentary since he left Impact.
I like Tony but i like how they had it last night, Tony doing interviews and Taz on commentary. Let Tony be like their Mean Gene.

Reactions: JCHateSteve
I like Tony but i like how they had it last night, Tony doing interviews and Taz on commentary. Let Tony be like their Mean Gene.
That would work. I might take Tony over Excalibur on commentary though. Sometimes I think he's only on there because he's the only one that knows the modern move names.

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N

VN Store

Back