The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Watching Dyamite now.

I wanted Willow to blast Mone' with that chair so bad I could taste it.

Okada vs Eddie went well. I'm not actually suprised by that. Okada had some great matches with Minoru Suzuki in Japan and that sort of match works for Eddie. I don’t think I've ever seen Okada have a bad match anyway(his weird run in TNA as a youngster doesn't count). I guess Eddie only put the one belt up?

Decent match from Jericho and Hook. It makes me wonder if Tony wants to try to move Hook into Sammy's spot? Is his most recent suspension one to many?

I'm so done with Wardlow. Hobbs is a way better "young monster heel". I'd rather see more from Archer and Brian Cage than more from him right now. His face run killed his momentum and I don't buy him as the heel anymore afterwards. He needs a long, bitter, hard hitting feud with someone to get his groove back. I'm not sure anyone but Max will do the trick.

Nobody gets booed like Don Callis, nobody. I got no problem with Swerve vs Takeshita at all.

Last edited:
Interesting development with Toni/Rosa/Deonna.

Butcher has leaned up a bit. I miss the trench coat and monocle lol.

And the there is Don Callis. A Canadian even Canadians hate. I can't wait for Swerve and Takeshita. That seems like it should be a ppv match to do it justice.

I think this week is the first time I have seen a full arena camera pan to show a full house in a long time on Dynamite.
They should have just had Christian grab the mic right after the bell rang and says I quit and hands over the belt and walks out. This denying Copeland what he really wanted, to beat his ass. And they can stretch the feud out even longer haha.
But great match. The Maple Leaf and Bruins spot in the penalty box was great. Of course the Maple Leaf had to get the better of the Bruin there.
Christians back on the ladder at the announce table was awful looking. Not to mention the front suplex or whatever on the inside ladder rails. Ouch!
Spike to the balls? Omg.
Great match.

Really good Dynamite. Some new storylines developing. Don't think I will make Rampage tonight.

I lied. I got sucked in to Rampage.

Wow. They literally just buried Fletcher and Hobbs. What was that? Losing to OC and Trent Beretta?? What kind of credibility do they have now? They had some really good momentum going. Man. That is a puzzling booking.

Takeshita and Rocky should have been a mini-squash. I love and respect Rocky. But man that should have been about a 5 minute match. Another one that is not a good look for the Callis Family.

The street fight was a lot of fun. But 2 of the best spots of the match were in picture in picture during a commercial!! What the hell?

Interesting development with Toni/Rosa/Deonna.

Butcher has leaned up a bit. I miss the trench coat and monocle lol.

And the there is Don Callis. A Canadian even Canadians hate. I can't wait for Swerve and Takeshita. That seems like it should be a ppv match to do it justice.

I think this week is the first time I have seen a full arena camera pan to show a full house in a long time on Dynamite.
They should have just had Christian grab the mic right after the bell rang and says I quit and hands over the belt and walks out. This denying Copeland what he really wanted, to beat his ass. And they can stretch the feud out even longer haha.
But great match. The Maple Leaf and Bruins spot in the penalty box was great. Of course the Maple Leaf had to get the better of the Bruin there.
Christians back on the ladder at the announce table was awful looking. Not to mention the front suplex or whatever on the inside ladder rails. Ouch!
Spike to the balls? Omg.
Great match.

Really good Dynamite. Some new storylines developing. Don't think I will make Rampage tonight.
Don't think I've ever seen that upside down ladder spot before. That has got to hurt. I notice Cope flipped off Christian and Wayne. But left Luchasaurus alone.

Good Dynamite. No Rampage for me tonight. It's late.

Last edited:
Getting to Rampage tonight.

Pretty sure I saw Juice in the background of the BCG promo.

Hobbs/Fletcher losing to Best Friends isn't as crazy as it sounds. Fletcher already has a tag team partner and Hobbs is wasted if you don't give him a singles push. No way Ospreay stays with Callis and Aussie open may well exit with him. This pairing was never meant to last long.

I see the reason to give Takeshita an injury to sell vs Swerve. Not sure Rocky is the best choice to give it to him. He doesn't have the cred in the US he does in Japan or Mexico. Don't get me wrong, it was a good match. But why not let Brian Cage do it, since he's associated with Swerve?

Main event was a good match but not produced well. 2 big spots in P and P and the end went over on time. I had to hunt down the ending because the dvr missed it.

With no Collision this week and Rampage on after Dynamite we have to wait a full week until the next show. They needed another barn burner Rampage and this wasn't it.

Last edited:
Women’s street fights always deliver for AEW.

Interested in where they go with Edge as champion.*

Acclaimed needs to come out on top for the trios so Jay White can focus on singles work and the Gunns can contribute to the tag division.

*I feel like you’ve got to have Edge and Christian come together by All In.

Reactions: knoxvol52
That ending to RAW was perfection.
Yeah, that had some serious Attitude Era vibes. The show as a whole was a good build up for WrestleMania. The promos between Punk,Rollins and Mcintyre was good and gave me some chuckles. Mcintyre is such a great heel.The promo was really good as well between Rhea and Becky. After that promo, if Becky doesn't win I'll be surprised. Really good show. Awesome thumbnail BTW.

Last edited:
Yeah, that had some serious Attitude Era vibes. The show as a whole was a good build up for WrestleMania. The promos between Punk,Rollins and Mcintyre was good and gave me some chuckles. Mcintyre is such a great heel.The promo was really good as well between Rhea and Becky. After that promo, if Becky doesn't win I'll be surprised. Really good show.

If you care about Catch Match ratings, last night’s is ranked the third best RAW of all time behind the Eddie Guerrero and Owen Hart tribute episodes.

If you care about Catch Match ratings, last night’s is ranked the third best RAW of all time behind the Eddie Guerrero and Owen Hart tribute episodes.
I can see why from watching that show last night. I wish more shows had that kind of build to a major PLE/PPV. I guess Rock and as much as I don't care for him Punk had a lot to do with it,too.

VN Store

Back