The WRASSLIN’ Thread

AEW needs some help in the women's division. Britt is awesome. Statlander can go. Cargill has potential, but needs a real rival. I'd suggest Bunny. She had some great feuds in Impact. Beyond that it's pretty rough.

There are a few on par or better that Baker to me.

Rosa, Deeb, Shida, Statlander can all work IMO. Hayter has potential and would like to see her split from DMD.

Cargill gets better every week.

Last edited:
There are a few on par or better that Baker to me.

Rosa, Deeb, Shida, Statlander can all work IMO. Hayter has potential and would like to see her split from DMD.

Cargill gets better every week.
Baker is a cut above for sure. It should be a good feud when Hayter breaks from her. I'm kind of meh on Thunder.

Last edited:
Reactions: VolInNorthCack
I’m honestly not a big fan. Her ring work is no better than a few others and her promos are often bad. She just has a great catchphrase and gets more air time than everyone else.
I love me some Britt. But she does have the same problem most of the division does. Their execution off at times and matches feel sluggish often. Ruby has a big problem with the last one.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
If you’re Vince, what do you do with Sasha? She’s been nothing but trouble if she doesn’t like creative.

Last edited:
If you’re Vince, what do you do with Sasha? She’s been nothing trouble if she doesn’t like creative.
Issues with creative aren't unique to Sasha. It's been a recurring theme with all kinds of talent, some of it(like Sasha) very high profile. Maybe the talent isn't the problem.

Reactions: headhunter15
That Serena Deeb segment was probably the worst thing I've seen im AEW.
It was cringeworthy for sure. Not sure what they were trying to accomplish with that. I mean, yeah... I understand the whole verbally abusing Dustin to get Rosa to run out so she could force a confrontation, but the delivery was just bad. I love Deeb in the ring, but man she needs some mic training.

On the other hand, the JAS vs. BCC war of words was awesome. I laughed my a** off. And I love how the intro for JAS starts with the "for 10 weeks the symbol of excellence" or whatever, next week will be 11 weeks! lol. That cracks me up.

O'Reilly & Fenix was much better than I thought it would be.

It felt like Cole vs. Hardy was shortened or something for time. That match seems like it should have been given a little more time.

Hearing rumors that all is not peachy keen behind the scenes at AEW as well. Sounds like the growing pains are starting to hit. Will be interesting to see how Khan handles this bump in the road.

You remind her that she's playing a role and you fire her because she doesn't move the needle anyway.
She's asked for her release before. That's probably what she wants. My guess is he won't do that. He'll make her sit at home until her contract is up.

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo
Ive always liked Sasha, but again, she's watered down in WWE. But, I think her landing those acting roles, she may think she has more stroke than she really does.

You remind her that she's playing a role and you fire her because she doesn't move the needle anyway.
My main argument with this is we still haven't gotten the Sasha/Bayley classic at Mania or wherever that they had in NXT. Sasha provides value in providing that match just have to figure out how to get there.

My main argument with this is we still haven't gotten the Sasha/Bayley classic at Mania or wherever that they had in NXT. Sasha provides value in providing that match just have to figure out how to get there.
Vince doesn't care what fans want. He has enough talent on his payroll not to care.

VN Store

Back