The WRASSLIN’ Thread

If you're referring to her missing her finisher last night, that wasn't a botch. It was a call back from their last match but this time Nyla held on to the rope instead of getting pulled down and being kicked.

Oh no. Not at all. I fast forward through her matches now because I have seen enough. She's almost unwatchable.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
MJF v Punk has been amazing.

Obviously heading towards a Page/Cole feud which will be money.

Please more Starks and Jay Lethal.

Also, can’t wait for the Thunder Rosa/DMD payoff down the line.

Above all else though, send Hook.

MJF v Punk has been amazing.

Obviously heading towards a Page/Cole feud which will be money.

Please more Starks and Jay Lethal.

Also, can’t wait for the Thunder Rosa/DMD payoff down the line.

Above all else though, send Hook.
I want to see Lethal and Cole lock it up. They probably did in ROH at some. But I've never seen it.

The ending to Lethal/Starks was great. That counter couldn't have been easy to pull off and make look that fluid.

Hook needs a match with Daniel Garcia.

Reactions: chavisut
I was getting a bit low key worried about AEW lately, I had been honestly kinda bored the last few dynamites post Bryan vs Hangman, but that Punk vs MJF match was really good. I hope they can start being a bit more consistent these next few weeks now.

All interesting names in their own way. I can't think of a higher compliment for AEW than the fact I'm actively avoiding spoiling it before the show comes on tonight. Its kinda fun having something like that again.

I know their roster is considered crowded, but I kind of wonder if they are moving towards a setup where the guys/girls work a season of sorts, then get some extended time off. I know I've heard guys talk about that would help before...

That makes no sense.
I could see WWE doing it to make AEW look bad. But there is no way they'll push Cody. If he comes back and wins titles it'll further legitimize AEW. He'll be a whipping boy if he's used at all. You would have to think his Turner Network shows will be gone too.

He could sign elsewhere and it be less of a thing. I don't see how doing that helps his brand though. AEW would never take him back if he went back to WWE like this. Unless he's just ready to hang it up, I don't see how this works out for him.

So, I'm guessing it's all a work. Maybe he stays in AEW under a mask? He's did that on Dark a while back.

I could see WWE doing it to make AEW look bad. But there is no way they'll push Cody. If he comes back and wins titles it'll further legitimize AEW. He'll be a whipping boy if he's used at all. You would have to think his Turner Network shows will be gone too.

He could sign elsewhere and it be less of a thing. I don't see how doing that helps his brand though. AEW would never take him back if he went back to WWE like this. Unless he's just ready to hang it up, I don't see how this works out for him.

So, I'm guessing it's all a work. Maybe he stays in AEW under a mask? He's did that on Dark a while back.
Yeah, he was Fuego 2. I kind of was digging that angle and wished it would have gone somewhere.

If he goes back to WWE, he's dead to me.

I'll be honest, I like Cody, but I also would not be upset if he jumped to WWE. 1 because it would be at least something interesting for WWE (although they would probably botch it) and 2. Opens up a spot for the numerous talent AEW has.

VN Store

Back