The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Thank you with the return of the WWE Universe by giving them the one ending they didn't want lmfao

Reactions: TBrown
Every men's champion is a heel, like okay?? Lol The problem with Roman winning is it won't have a satisfactory payoff. Instead of someone like Bryan or Cesaro or whoever finally being the one to beat him, they'll just lol and bring in Brock or the Rock for the eye roll of the century.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
My take is Alexa somehow drained Fiend of his powers hence why it only took a single RKO to pin him. Still dumb though
It's possible, but he did stand up right after, with no injury selling. Felt more like the 3-count was out of shock instead of pain and inability to get up

Reactions: UTK
Kind of like what UTK said. When Alexa did all those rituals to bring back the Fiend, she also brought back Sister Abagail. When she appeared she drained the Fiend of his powers hence why he was able to no sell everything else but it took 1 RKO to beat him.

Kind of like what UTK said. When Alexa did all those rituals to bring back the Fiend, she also brought back Sister Abagail. When she appeared she drained the Fiend of his powers hence why he was able to no sell everything else but it took 1 RKO to beat him.
Yeah I assumed Alexa was full Sister Abigail after that and that was supposed to be the payoff for the story. It just didn't come across very well.

I could see that, but how does WWE pull that off. Imo fans would be pissed to pay for a ticket just to get a movie match.
That hasn't stopped them before. Cinematic matches have been done well at times. Taker's match with AJ, Cena and The Fiend, the Hardy compound matches, and the Rosemary and Allie thing in Impact. Sometimes it is a disaster though. They've just gone so supernatural with Bray and Alexa, I don't know what else they could do, short of rehashing Alexa vs Orton at Fastlane.

Well, tonights Alexa's playground took a hard left from where I thought this was going. Imo there is now going to be a third player in this whole saga.

Well, tonights Alexa's playground took a hard left from where I thought this was going. Imo there is now going to be a third player in this whole saga.
Nikki Cross jumps to mind. It's also notable that Rosemary's contract with Impact was set to expire about a month ago. I haven't seen anything where she has resigned. She's still working shows though.

Nikki Cross jumps to mind. It's also notable that Rosemary's contract with Impact was set to expire about a month ago. I haven't seen anything where she has resigned. She's still working shows though.
Cross or Morgan. Another theory ive read, it turns into being Demon Finn and we get Fiend Bray vs Demon Finn at SS.

Reactions: JCHateSteve

VN Store

Back