The WRASSLIN’ Thread

So night 1 has a weather delay, and ends 20 minutes early?

It went about 3 hours yeah? Wasn't that what it was supposed to be?

And Rollins vs Cesaro delivered. Bianca vs Banks was very good. Rest of the card was a drag but some fun moments here and there. Glad Bobby won, pleasantly surprised.

Reactions: JCHateSteve

And Rollins vs Cesaro delivered. Bianca vs Banks was very good. Rest of the card was a drag but some fun moments here and there. Glad Bobby won, pleasantly surprised.
I assumed 4 each night, so if it was only supposed to be 3 they did well.

I was shocked Lashley retained. It was a nice suprise to start the night. He makes a great heel champ and MVP with him always works. It was a formula for success in TNA several years ago.

Reactions: UTK
It seemed pretty obvious they cut some time from Sasha and Bianca since Cole was expecting a kick out from Sasha
I saw a story that said Io vs Gonzales got cut for time at Takeover, this week. That one was on cable, so I get why it might be done. I don't get why you'd do it at a PPV. I really don't get why you'd do it at THE PPV.

I saw a story that said Io vs Gonzales got cut for time at Takeover, this week. That one was on cable, so I get why it might be done. I don't get why you'd do it at a PPV. I really don't get why you'd do it at THE PPV.

I’d imagine the rain delay probably played a part in that

Reactions: JCHateSteve
It seemed pretty obvious they cut some time from Sasha and Bianca since Cole was expecting a kick out from Sasha

I think that's just a mistake he made because of the angle it kind of looked like she kicked out to me too. But certainly could be the case. I've always heard announcers don't know the finishes of matches and such and what will transpire during the match, but who really knows.

Michael Cole botches Bianca Belair call at WrestleMania 37

WWE-Wrestlemania-37-Michael-Cole-botch-Bianca-Belair.jpg

Michael Cole will likely want to forget this WrestleMania moment as his mistake nearly spoiled the best moment of the night on Saturday.

WWE's Michael Cole botches Bianca Belair call at WrestleMania 37

This is the stupidest thing I’ve ever seen every single time he does it. And he can’t do anything on a mic. He’s a talented enough wrestler but everything else about him is sucks

View attachment 361686
He’s a great worker with no charisma. He needs to be in a stable where he can be in the Arn Anderson role and compete for US and Intercontinental titles.

Ok... These celebrity matches always suck, but I just watched Bad Bunny execute a Canadian Destroyer on the outside after doing a top rope dive to the floor.
He was much better than expected. I know Miz and Morrison’s characters are a joke but they probably don’t get enough credit for how good they are. They carried that match.

I live in the area, this has been the absolute worst weekend weather wise in the last 3 or 4 months. Just bad luck.

He’s a great worker with no charisma. He needs to be in a stable where he can be in the Arn Anderson role and compete for US and Intercontinental titles.

Cesaro having no Charisma is a complete myth. There's different types of Charisma and the most impressive by far is when you can have a crowd in the palm of your hand during a match. Ding ding ding.

VN Store

Back