The WRASSLIN’ Thread

I have no problem at all with them showing this match. With not much else on tonight lots of people may be watching this who didn't watch EC and seeing this match could make people want to see more.

Reactions: TBrown
I wonder what RAW and Smackdown will do since WrestleMania 36 will probably moved to sometime between June and August.
I would not bet against, VKM, I bet he pulls something off before then maybe at the PC, not a full scale wrestle mania, but maybe a baby card, or do Knox v Kai blowoff in an empty arena match

I would not bet against, VKM, I bet he pulls something off before then maybe at the PC, not a full scale wrestle mania, but maybe a baby card, or do Knox v Kai blowoff in an empty arena match
Saudi Arabia has said they want to hold WrestleMania 36 since Tampa and the State of Florida will force Vince to postpone it 3-4 months at the very least.

Or have Gargano vs Ciampa in an empty arena I Quit match. (I got the i quit match idea from @JohnnyD1024, gotta give him credit). I can't see either one of them saying i quit though.

People like to trash Vince, and rightfully so, but WWE has always maintained a good bit of social consciousness in times like these and they put on a show to serve a purpose: provide a break and a distraction to those looking for that.

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
Or have Gargano vs Ciampa in an empty arena I Quit match. (I got the i quit match idea from @JohnnyD1024, gotta give him credit). I can't see either one of them saying i quit though.
ok, do I quit or last man standing where one cant answer a 10 count. However I was thinking Vince likes to make history so imagine how he could spin that

People like to trash Vince, and rightfully so, but WWE has always maintained a good bit of social consciousness in times like these and they put on a show to serve a purpose: provide a break and a distraction to those looking for that.
Their Social Consciousness schtick will take a beating if Vince and the WWE have to be forced to postpone WrestleMania 36.

VN Store

Back