The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Bischoff has nothing to do with creative on Smackdown and Owens isn't a Stone Cold wannabe.

“Heyman is set to become Executive Director of Monday Night Raw, while Bischoff will fill the same role for SmackDown Live. Both will report directly to WWE Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon.

WWE confirmed the news with Sports Illustrated, with an official announcement expected later today.

The two positions are full-time executive roles, with no plans at the current time for this to be introduced as part of a TV storyline.”

“In their executive roles, Heyman and Bischoff will oversee the creative development of WWE’s flagship programming and ensure integration across all platforms and lines of business. The creation of these roles further establishes WWE’s ability to continuously reinvent its global brand while providing two distinct creative processes for its flagship shows.”

WWE officially announces Paul Heyman & Eric Bischoff Executive Directors of Raw & SmackDown

Maybe they need to give Bischoff a chance then like the original report stated.
The only successful year in wrestling Bischoff ever had was in 98. Anything outside of that he's been trash. Also he stole the idea for The Nwo invasion from NJPW being invaded by rival Japanese promotion UWF.

The only successful year in wrestling Bischoff ever had was in 98. Anything outside of that he's been trash. Also he stole the idea for The Nwo invasion from NJPW being invaded by rival Japanese promotion UWF.

Speaking of the NWO, I will say the Raw Reunion next week could be good for nostalgia purposes but even better if the NWO make an appearance only to have The Club beat them down but the NWO may not agree to put them over but this would be great and there are other possibilities with this show of putting some younger talent over also.

That is your opinion. Millions of people have the same opinion as me and the recent WWE ratings show it.
KO going out there without a script and calling out the problems in the current product is the exact opposite of what recent WWE ratings reflect. It's a response to the bad ratings. Since the bad ratings got to their worst, they had the Braun-Lashley spot + eventual spotfest, KO going off script, and Bray returning. All have been better than anything in WWE since Mania.

Thinking KO channeling Punk and/or the Rattlesnake is a bad thing is an opinion. And a bad one at that.

KO going out there without a script and calling out the problems in the current product is the exact opposite of what recent WWE ratings reflect. It's a response to the bad ratings. Since the bad ratings got to their worst, they had the Braun-Lashley spot + eventual spotfest, KO going off script, and Bray returning. All have been better than anything in WWE since Mania.

Thinking KO channeling Punk and/or the Rattlesnake is a bad thing is an opinion. And a bad one at that.

There are reports that Bray was trolling the product with the Firefly Fun House. I just don’t see how someone cannot see KO bucking authority all of a sudden and even stealing the stunner is not copying Stone Cold and as hard as anyone tries there will never be another Stone Cold!

There are reports that Bray was trolling the product with the Firefly Fun House. I just don’t see how someone cannot see KO bucking authority all of a sudden and even stealing the stunner is not copying Stone Cold and as hard as anyone tries there will never be another Stone Cold!
KO used the Stunner when he came back from injury months ago. He was a face at that time and used it. Then he went heel again and stopped the Stunner. Now he's back to face and back to the face finisher. That's not unusual.

Pretty much every storyline that could be written would be pulling from something in the past. At least this hasn't happened since 2011. Makes it feel fresh again. I'm all for it. Nobody better in the company to pull it off right now. It's just a shame nobody can take a proper Stunner anymore.

KO used the Stunner when he came back from injury months ago. He was a face at that time and used it. Then he went heel again and stopped the Stunner. Now he's back to face and back to the face finisher. That's not unusual.

Pretty much every storyline that could be written would be pulling from something in the past. At least this hasn't happened since 2011. Makes it feel fresh again. I'm all for it. Nobody better in the company to pull it off right now. It's just a shame nobody can take a proper Stunner anymore.
Nobody took the stunner like The Rock.

The WWE house show in Nashville has been upgraded to a WWE Network special. Maybe production values will be upped a bit if nothing else.

Also I don’t understand having Natalya be #1 contender for Becky’s Raw Women's Championship over Alexa Bliss, I’m sure they’ll have her feud with Nikki Cross but the crowd wants Alexa.

VN Store

Back