The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Agreed. I’m not saying go full 1998-2001 TV-14, but 1997 and 2002-2007 TV-14 was really good.
Even last night on Smackdown, Kofi giving Joe the finger on camera is something that wouldn't have happened as recently as a couple of months ago.

Cedric Alexander should keep Gary “The GOAT” Garbutt as his alter ego. He played off the normal person so well all the way down to standing in the corner looking like a man in a mask with only one good arm about to wet his pants before he really put on a show.

LAX is going to be a good pickup for either AEW or WWE.

Had to happen at some point. Not the worst way to do it.
They could have just had him lose when he cashed in. I just don’t understand Vince’s obsession. He’s not one of the baddest men on the planet anymore. There are several UFC heavyweights who could seriously injure him nowadays. You can count his moves on one hand. He sucked on the mic even when he did try, and he doesn’t even have the imposing physique he used to have. Maybe he has incriminating photos of Vince.

They could have just had him lose when he cashed in. I just don’t understand Vince’s obsession. He’s not one of the baddest men on the planet anymore. There are several UFC heavyweights who could seriously injure him nowadays. You can count his moves on one hand. He sucked on the mic even when he did try, and he doesn’t even have the imposing physique he used to have. Maybe he has incriminating photos of Vince.
I would argue that they couldn't have had him fail his cash in. That would have been three failed MITB holders in a row.

I would argue that they couldn't have had him fail his cash in. That would have been three failed MITB holders in a row.

Shoulda cashed in on Kofi so you could have Kofi actually beat him at SS to get the title back and Kofi would be a legit top guy for the rest of his career.

I read a comment somewhere saying they should have the friendly version of Bray come out and help Balor next week. I love the idea of him having split personalities. I just don’t know if I would trust WWE not to screw it up.

Reactions: JCHateSteve
I read a comment somewhere saying they should have the friendly version of Bray come out and help Balor next week. I love the idea of him having split personalities. I just don’t know if I would trust WWE not to screw it up.
They do seem taylor made to either partner or feud with each other.

All it takes to change a fiend to a friend is one little letter

Are they seriously trying to turn Kevin Owens into a Stone Cold wannabee?!? Bischoff is really off to a hot start on SDL! :rolleyes:

The Street Profits are corny as Hell on the main roster and are basically Cryme Tyme 2.0. What is even their purpose on the main roster?

Are they seriously trying to turn Kevin Owens into a Stone Cold wannabee?!? Bischoff is really off to a hot start on SDL! :rolleyes:

The Street Profits are corny as Hell on the main roster and are basically Cryme Tyme 2.0. What is even their purpose on the main roster?
I disagree with both of these takes.

To answer your question from the other thread, I didn't want silly whining like this in my league. That's why I didn't invite you.

Bischoff has nothing to do with creative on Smackdown and Owens isn't a Stone Cold wannabe.

VN Store

Back