The Weekly/BiWeekly School Shooting Thread

????? So a student is not only welcome at school but forced to be there until the school doesn't want them there and then they can have them forcefully removed with no charge?
And you're about protecting individual rights?

What happens if a suspended/expelled kid shows up to school and refuses to leave?

Ok then. They should have suspended him then if he refused to leave arrest him.
Just trying to see how far your love of individual rights over societal good extends.
So a school can suspend a student and have him forcibly removed with no charges but they cannot search his bookbag even with reasonable grounds?

Just trying to see how far your love of individual rights over societal good extends.
So a school can suspend a student and have him forcibly removed with no charges but they cannot search his bookbag even with reasonable grounds?

Yeah, where do find the contradiction?

Yeah, where do find the contradiction?
I don't even know. Maybe there is not one. Been celebrating the GA loss with the family and I'm one beer too far.
I think the loop hole is to make an announcement for everyone to put their bookbags in their locker, and then search their lockers - which is legal. No personal rights infringed upon - 4th amendment rights remain intact.

Reactions: 1vol8
I don't even know. Maybe there is not one. Been celebrating the GA loss with the family and I'm one beer too far.
I think the loop hole is to make an announcement for everyone to put their bookbags in their locker, and then search their lockers - which is legal. No personal rights infringed upon - 4th amendment rights remain intact.

Well figure out how to deal with situations like with this crazy kid without REMOTELY infringing on my rights.

Well figure out how to deal with situations like with this crazy kid without REMOTELY infringing on my rights.
You guys have continually refused to accept one undeniable truth.
Sometimes it is necessary to moderately infringe on an individual's right for the greater overall good.
It's the tradeoff of having a bunch of individuals deciding to live as a peaceful, happy, and successful society.

You guys have continually refused to accept one undeniable truth.
Sometimes it is necessary to moderately infringe on an individual's right for the greater overall good.
It's the tradeoff of having a bunch of individuals deciding to live as a peaceful, happy, and successful society.

That’s not the truth.

That’s not the truth.
It most certainly is the truth.
Your refusal to acknowledge this truth completely explains your willingness to accept the absurdity of 3 year old's walking around with machine guns, naked men hanging around the playground, and everyone owning their own little mini nuke.

I actually like that idea. Kinda snaky but effective.

VN Store

Back