The Walking Dead

I think it had more to do with Negan's affection for Alpha's daughter. The whole thing with Carol at the end? I'm not sure how any of that could have been planned.
Before the break the question was how did Negan get out of his cell. Obviously Carol let him out.

I think it had more to do with Negan's affection for Alpha's daughter. The whole thing with Carol at the end? I'm not sure how any of that could have been planned.

I see your point and would say It was probably a little of both. Yes, he cares for Lydia but he also did have some feelings for Alpha. I mean, he gave her a relatively quick death and he didn't just let her fall to the ground he lowered her down. It doesn't surprise me that Carol hatched some sort of plan with Negan to take out Alpha. We will probably find out there were more involved than just Carol and Negan. I'm inclined to think Gabriel was also possibly in the mix.

I see your point and would say It was probably a little of both. Yes, he cares for Lydia but he also did have some feelings for Alpha. I mean, he gave her a relatively quick death and he didn't just let her fall to the ground he lowered her down. It doesn't surprise me that Carol hatched some sort of plan with Negan to take out Alpha. We will probably find out there were more involved than just Carol and Negan. I'm inclined to think Gabriel was also possibly in the mix.

Whats bugging me is if Carol let Negan out under the plan for him to infiltrate the group and take out Alpha, why did she chase her in the cave and endanger the rest of the group?

Whats bugging me is if Carol let Negan out under the plan for him to infiltrate the group and take out Alpha, why did she chase her in the cave and endanger the rest of the group?
Because she wanted to take her out, herself? Negan was a contingency plan...not the only one.

That was her send off? She’s goonh to leave her kids behind to hint for Rick? I did enjoy her alternate reality trip down memory lane.

Did I miss something? Where did Michonne drop of the new people? The she just went marching off in the woods with no clues which direction to head?

That was her send off? She’s goonh to leave her kids behind to hint for Rick? I did enjoy her alternate reality trip down memory lane.

Did I miss something? Where did Michonne drop of the new people? The she just went marching off in the woods with no clues which direction to head?
SHE got dropped off. They took the ship.

SHE got dropped off. They took the ship.

Where did they drop her off? Did she just ask them to pull over? Did they go to Ocean Side?
I tend to have it on while I'm working and only half pay attention sometimes.

I get she is wanting to pull back from the show full time and they had to write her off somehow, but the trail was already cold. There’s no reason she couldn’t go back to Alexandria to see Judith and RJ if not bring them with.

Where did they drop her off? Did she just ask them to pull over? Did they go to Ocean Side?
I tend to have it on while I'm working and only half pay attention sometimes.

I get she is wanting to pull back from the show full time and they had to write her off somehow, but the trail was already cold. There’s no reason she couldn’t go back to Alexandria to see Judith and RJ if not bring them with.
They were headed to Oceanside. Michonne wanted to be dropped off where the Rick trail was supposed to start. No the parting made no sense, even with Judith telling her that the Whisperers weren’t a problem anymore (a lil hasty at best). Neither did Maggie’s but they had an unrevealed backstory dating 6 years back to sell on that one. I think it’s more of the writers/producers not wanting to make that clean break with some characters...and the movies with relatability to establish.

They were headed to Oceanside. Michonne wanted to be dropped off where the Rick trail was supposed to start. No the parting made no sense, even with Judith telling her that the Whisperers weren’t a problem anymore (a lil hasty at best). Neither did Maggie’s but they had an unrevealed backstory dating 6 years back to sell on that one. I think it’s more of the writers/producers not wanting to make that clean break with some characters...and the movies with relatability to establish.

Michonne’s departure would have made more sense if she left after the Whisperer War was over.

I guess Judith doesn’t realize that Beta is more of a threat than Alpha ever was, physically and mentally.

Reactions: butchna
Michonne’s departure would have made more sense if she left after the Whisperer War was over.

I guess Judith doesn’t realize that Beta is more of a threat than Alpha ever was, physically and mentally.

Another idiotic piece of writing was not shooting Beta with the arrow when he had his back turned and shooting the girl. Damn zombie wasn't a threat.

Reactions: BenGrimm
Season is ending on episode 15 because post production on episode 16 has been halted due to the virus shut down. The 16th episode will air at a later date as a “Special episode”.

The she just went marching off in the woods with no clues which direction to head?

My guess is she was going off the ships manifest and heading for New Jersey. Doesn’t make much sense to me. Who is keeping a captain’s log in the apocalypse?

Also I saw an article that the show runner knew where her character had to end up to mesh with over plans for the “universe”. So that is why that felt shoe horned together.

Another idiotic piece of writing was not shooting Beta with the arrow when he had his back turned and shooting the girl. Damn zombie wasn't a threat.

That's literally like the 3rd or 4th time someone had a shot at Beta this half of the season and wasted it completely. It's such a joke.

Reactions: BenGrimm
That's literally like the 3rd or 4th time someone had a shot at Beta this half of the season and wasted it completely. It's such a joke.

Judging the sneak peak of the next episode it looks like pretty boy black smith former savior is going to get another clean look.

AMC’s The Walking Dead will end after 11 seasons

So it's ending but apparently they are churning out 2 more spinoffs at least; one with Daryl and Carol and another which is more of an anthology series that may jump around and have previously killed off characters. Those along with World Beyond starting in October and the Rick movies, and Fear the Walking Dead. So I guess the franchise isn't going anywhere for a while, though the World Beyond series is supposed to only be for 2 seasons.

I guess Norman Reedus is planning on playing Daryl for like 15 years at least.

Reactions: VolFaninFla
AMC’s The Walking Dead will end after 11 seasons

So it's ending but apparently they are churning out 2 more spinoffs at least; one with Daryl and Carol and another which is more of an anthology series that may jump around and have previously killed off characters. Those along with World Beyond starting in October and the Rick movies, and Fear the Walking Dead. So I guess the franchise isn't going anywhere for a while, though the World Beyond series is supposed to only be for 2 seasons.

I guess Norman Reedus is planning on playing Daryl for like 15 years at least.

It hasn’t been good since season 5.

I’ll still watch but the newer characters aren’t interesting at all.

It hasn’t been good since season 5.

I’ll still watch but the newer characters aren’t interesting at all.

I mentally checked out not long after Negan showed up because I got bored with him quickly, but I kept watching. But I stopped for good at the midseason of 9, after Rick left. I haven't watched any since; but now there is an end date I might binge the rest of season 9 and then season 10. I'm not sure I'll ever go back to Fear though, that went from being better than the main show to far worse; and that's saying something since the main show went downhill.

It got better after Rick left but it’s definitely run its course. I guess other than Reedus most of the big name characters have chosen to exit the show.

Ill pass on the new spinoff. Probably wont bother with the Rick movies either.

The show got soft after season five. More drama and less carnage is not a successful recipe for a zombie apocalypse.

I've long thought the move to 16 episodes was too much. Should have cut down on a lot of the padding and gone with 10 episodes a season, or at least stuck with 13 like they originally had starting season 2.

I just got around to watching season premiere of Fear. Took me a week, that should say something. Without spoilers I’ll admit it was the best character episode in a while. I might see where they go with this season.

Reactions: PEPPERJAX

VN Store

Back