The Virginia Gov race

TN will rot from the inside out as Nashville becomes a hotbed of democratic move in's. They will enjoy the freedoms of no income taxes while pushing a liberal philosophy until we fall just like the rest of the country.

God .... let's pray that this will never happen. Democrats destroy everything they touch.

As a Virginia resident, this state is a total disaster. The shootings and violent crime in Roanoke, where I live, are skyrocketing under a council that is for the first time entirely controlled by leftists. The average wages here are collapsing as businesses leave, but we are constantly shoveled lines about how the city is "growing".

This is also the first time we have a majority black council, and they have crippled- deliberately- the police department, contributing to the issues we have with crime. They have tried to backtrack on what they have done but they can't get anyone to become cops here. Meanwhile, the neighboring counties have next to no issues.

Last, one of these individuals has been charged with multiple counts of embezzling money from nonprofits that the city council had voted to give to said nonprofits, then remotely wiping data from his iPad that was incriminating. Note that zero- again, ZERO- of his fellow council members have strongly condemned his actions and none have moved to have him suspended from duties or removed from the council. Why not? Because most of them are playing the same game- the gay "pastor" funding his "church" foundation, the mayor his foundation, etc... and they just haven't been caught yet.

But again, these are the things the cities in Virginia allow and encourage. The rot has spread from Northern Virginia and Richmond, with the general assembly targeting for punishment any areas that try not to follow this same path of destruction. There is no political solution outside secession for parts of the state.

As a Virginia resident, this state is a total disaster. The shootings and violent crime in Roanoke, where I live, are skyrocketing under a council that is for the first time entirely controlled by leftists. The average wages here are collapsing as businesses leave, but we are constantly shoveled lines about how the city is "growing".

This is also the first time we have a majority black council, and they have crippled- deliberately- the police department, contributing to the issues we have with crime. They have tried to backtrack on what they have done but they can't get anyone to become cops here. Meanwhile, the neighboring counties have next to no issues.

Last, one of these individuals has been charged with multiple counts of embezzling money from nonprofits that the city council had voted to give to said nonprofits, then remotely wiping data from his iPad that was incriminating. Note that zero- again, ZERO- of his fellow council members have strongly condemned his actions and none have moved to have him suspended from duties or removed from the council. Why not? Because most of them are playing the same game- the gay "pastor" funding his "church" foundation, the mayor his foundation, etc... and they just haven't been caught yet.

But again, these are the things the cities in Virginia allow and encourage. The rot has spread from Northern Virginia and Richmond, with the general assembly targeting for punishment any areas that try not to follow this same path of destruction. There is no political solution outside secession for parts of the state.
I'm surprised that the filth and rot has reached all the way to Roanoke, I thought that part of the state was rural and conservative enough to remain isolated from the crap that happens in northern Virginia, Richmond and the Tidewater area. I have family in the tidewater area and over the years they have moved further and further away from the cesspool of NN and Hampton.
I spent a lot of time in Salem at the former GE drives factory, unfortunately they have succumbed to crappy management and I really don't know if they are even open anymore.

I'm surprised that the filth and rot has reached all the way to Roanoke, I thought that part of the state was rural and conservative enough to remain isolated from the crap that happens in northern Virginia, Richmond and the Tidewater area. I have family in the tidewater area and over the years they have moved further and further away from the cesspool of NN and Hampton.
I spent a lot of time in Salem at the former GE drives factory, unfortunately they have succumbed to crappy management and I really don't know if they are even open anymore.

VA Tech has ruined southwest VA.

That's what happens when Democrats win elections ... they totally screw the country up w/their bad domestic policies put forth. All you have to do is see the doofus in charge in the WH.

The difference I think ( and hope) is that Davidson county and Nashville did not annex a lot of area and because of this Nashville itself does not have a lot of area for population growth.

From what I have seen so far, the people moving into the suburbs are atleast right leaning and realize the area they left was a distaster.

I fear Chattanooga’s growth and sadly Knoxville more but only because I don’t know the area as well.

TN will rot from the inside out as Nashville becomes a hotbed of democratic move in's. They will enjoy the freedoms of no income taxes while pushing a liberal philosophy until we fall just like the rest of the country.

The GOP has had a super majority at the state level now for years and have wasted it miserably.

Roanoke City is a mess. The counties around (including Roanoke, Botetourt, Franklin, but not Montgomery/Va Tech) are fine- but just fine, as the garbage is bleeding outward. Salem is just sad these days. The GE stuff is all gone.

Last edited:
As a resident of the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia, I agree this state has hit the toilet. The crap holes from Northern Va and the Tidewater area are starting to reach all over the state. It’s truly sad.

Before that happens the silent majority will rise up.

As a resident of the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia, I agree this state has hit the toilet. The crap holes from Northern Va and the Tidewater area are starting to reach all over the state. It’s truly sad.
Shen valley here myself and I agree NOVA is killing this state. They should move the state line to I66. Unfortunately a lot of them are moving to this area.

Reactions: OL SMOKEY
Reactions: allvol123
Actual campaign sign from the leftist commie filth in Arlington VA.

FCeaPnwXIAotnjY

Saw this. Oh, you won’t get the lefties on here to address this. Most are probably fine with it.

Obozo campaigning in Virginia and telling lies about Republicans again as the usual rhetoric

Obama Campaigns with McAuliffe in VA: Republicans are 'Trying to Systematically Prevent' People from Voting

It would be nice if he had proof of such things to be true. He doesn't like the ID to vote thing.
Obozo likes cheating to win elections that they've been using all these years to stay in office.

Geez, these people lie out their @$$ and people buy it. Register your @$$, get in a car, a bus, on a bike, call an Uber, call a friend or walk and go vote. No one is preventing anyone from voting….unless you’re talking about the thugs in Philly they have video evidence of harassing and intimidating voters they believed were not democrats.

VN Store

Back