The Virginia Gov race

Mose Phillip's Watch

While VA is left leaning pay attention to who wins soon. It's a tight one & could tell us who the 2022 elections might favor. Dems bringing in Obama to help their guy. The right is hoping the extreme measures & changes the current VA governor has made as reasons to vote red.

My .02

While VA is left leaning pay attention to who wins soon. It's a tight one & could tell us who the 2022 elections might favor. Dems bringing in Obama to help their guy. The right is hoping the extreme measures & changes the current VA governor has made as reasons to vote red.

My .02
I don’t support Terry Macauliff. Too much graft happened under him last time.

My .02

What was the nickname of Mose's beater car? Cant remember.

If that is a close race, time to move the F out of that place. Must be all the DC douchebags living in Virginia.

The reality is some of these states are converting to havens for extremism no matter how asinine the policies. They are hoping the divider in chief can boost minority turn out.

Reactions: StarRaider
Virginia is slowly becoming a lost cause, Georgia isn’t too far behind

I agree Georgia is beginning to look like the regional outcast because of Atlanta and the dim's are doing to Georgia what they've done to Virginia. There could've been some voting shenanigans in Georgia as well due to Stacy Abrams. Hopefully some of their rule changes will close those loopholes.

Last edited:
I thought he had to resign. @lawgator1 assured me Dems take responsibility for their actions. They would never let Governor Black Face keep serving them. Oh wait.
And let's not forget the allegations against the Lt Governor there that were basically swept under the rug and completely ignored.

Psaki promises 'to choose my words more carefully' following Hatch Act violation complaint

White House press secretary Jen Psaki promised to "choose my words more carefully" following a Friday complaint from Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW), which claimed she apparently violated the Hatch Act.

In the complaint, the nonpartisan non-profit U.S. government ethics and accountability watchdog group called on the Office of Special Counsel to investigate Psaki for comments she made from the White House podium Thursday regarding the Virginia gubernatorial campaign.

In response to the complaint, Psaki told Fox News, "While the president has publicly expressed his support for McAuliffe, we’ll leave it to the press and the campaign to provide commentary on the race. I take ethics very seriously and will choose my words more carefully moving forward."

In the comments CREW took issue with, Psaki responded to a question about the Virginia gubernatorial race by first acknowledging she had "to be a little careful about how much political analysis I do" from the podium. She then went on to say, "Look, I think the president, of course, wants former Governor McAuliffe to be the future governor of Virginia.

Psaki promises 'to choose my words more carefully' following Hatch Act violation complaint

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Actual campaign sign from the leftist commie filth in Arlington VA.

FCeaPnwXIAotnjY

White House press secretary Jen Psaki promised to "choose my words more carefully" following a Friday complaint from Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW), which claimed she apparently violated the Hatch Act.

In the complaint, the nonpartisan non-profit U.S. government ethics and accountability watchdog group called on the Office of Special Counsel to investigate Psaki for comments she made from the White House podium Thursday regarding the Virginia gubernatorial campaign.

In response to the complaint, Psaki told Fox News, "While the president has publicly expressed his support for McAuliffe, we’ll leave it to the press and the campaign to provide commentary on the race. I take ethics very seriously and will choose my words more carefully moving forward."

In the comments CREW took issue with, Psaki responded to a question about the Virginia gubernatorial race by first acknowledging she had "to be a little careful about how much political analysis I do" from the podium. She then went on to say, "Look, I think the president, of course, wants former Governor McAuliffe to be the future governor of Virginia.

She's a total scum bucket in looks & speech just like most all democrats are ....

VN Store

Back