The Thread Where People Argue About Kneeling in the NFL (merged)

They're not picking a side. That's the whole thing. Their position is that it's good to be a patriot and that CK is a type of patriot. There are also the flag-waving type of patriots. Nike will continue to make red, white, and blue gear, they're just backing off Betsy Ross.

This is less for you and just a general statement, but everybody has their complaints about America. Everybody. I don't get why people find CK's complaints so absurd. Yeah, he's got hypocritical positions. So do basically all D's and R's. Trump won complaining about the way America was. Literally, his campaign slogan implied that America was no longer great. We like it when people have the same complaints as us about America, but when we disagree with their complaints, it's "don't like it, then leave."
Donald Trump loves America and the flag
SEI_54967612-e1551556675581.jpg

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
I’ve bought some Nike products before and will probably buy more. They make good running gear.

I would not have bought those shoes. They’re ugly.

She and Trump went at it before the game against France. She played in that game. If she were suspended it would make no sense. You really struggle with facts.
She was suspended today. Look at her pissed off face. She just learned she is being paid by America and not a private owner of the San Francisco 49ers.

She was suspended today. Look at her pissed off face. She just learned she is being paid by America and not a private owner of the San Francisco 49ers.
She was not suspended. Good god. She made her statements before the game with France and she played. Your conclusion makes zero sense. And they aren’t going to suspend her for **** her wife says.

In your mind she was suspended when no one is reporting that. This isn’t Animal House. She isn’t under double secret probation. If you suspend you say it. That way it sends a message to everyone.

She was not suspended. Good god. She made her statements before the game with France and she played. Your conclusion makes zero sense. And they aren’t going to suspend her for **** her wife says.
I don't care when she made them. Before France was to quick to sit her. It happens all the time in college. Sit them for a suspension but "shoulders hurt."
If they will sit her the rest of the way I'll actually watch.

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
I don't care when she made them. Before France was to quick to sit her. It happens all the time in college. Sit them for a suspension but "shoulders hurt."
And her coach said she was available for penalty kicks. You are, as usual, buying into bs.

And what the hell is this too quick to sit her argument? That makes zero sense. How many trump supporters do you think play for or more importantly coach that team? My guess is zero. It’s women’s soccer for gods sake.

She wasn't suspended. I disagree with her using the international stage to protest while representing the U.S., but she's not suspended. She's already shown she doesn't mind speaking up. If she were suspended, she'd call attention to it and claim her freedom of speech was being stifled. She has a legit injury.

And her coach said she was available for penalty kicks. You are, as usual, buying into bs.

And what the hell is this too quick to sit her argument? That makes zero sense. How many trump supporters do you think play for or more importantly coach that team? My guess is zero. It’s women’s soccer for gods sake.
Everybody likes sports. Only one side likes political statements during sporting events.

D-fmeM3W4AETvXQ.jpeg

You really do live in your own little world, don't you.

Your way to easy to trigger. I should've voted for you in the poll but I give you the benefit of the doubt.
You are lost if you think anything ever said on a message board triggers me.

It would be nice for you to own your bs when it’s shoved in your face. Or if you stopped posting bs fake news articles. You are making conservatives look bad.

VN Store

Back