The Texas Rangers Thread

Getting a retractable roof stadium by 2021. That will be nice in the summer. I still love BPiA though

They both squared up to fight (except Odor was serious about it), and one guy gets 7 more games suspension than the other because he's better at it. WTH?

I saw some sports writer on twitter suggest that the league wasn't as tough on Toronto because getting their butts handed to them in the fight was punishing enough. lol

Getting a retractable roof stadium by 2021. That will be nice in the summer. I still love BPiA though

Yeah, definitely mixed feelings on that. I love the BPiA, but I am confident the new park will be awesome. Not baking in the heat in July and August will be nice.

Went to the ballpark last night and saw a fun one. Mazara upper deck shot, Perez pitching out of a jam, and (truth be told) Trout lining a 96 mph fastball off the top of the wall. Fun times.

My buddy got good seats last night

A8E413C2-4DD4-44DA-B598-B9DE92DA3548_zpsn0iarocy.jpg

Went to the ballpark last night and saw a fun one. Mazara upper deck shot, Perez pitching out of a jam, and (truth be told) Trout lining a 96 mph fastball off the top of the wall. Fun times.

My buddy got good seats last night

A8E413C2-4DD4-44DA-B598-B9DE92DA3548_zpsn0iarocy.jpg

Very nice.

Going tonight to sit in my nosebleeds with my 2 oldest kids. Got a coupon code for Lexus Club seats, so the wife and I are going tomorrow night to see Hamels pitch.

Going tonight to sit in my nosebleeds with my 2 oldest kids. Got a coupon code for Lexus Club seats, so the wife and I are going tomorrow night to see Hamels pitch.

Im loving the Hamels and Darvish every five. Profar is playing out of his mind right now.

Yeah, I got to see a couple of really good games in a row. I'll be cheering from the nosebleeds that Saturday Red Sox game

Rangers magic number to clinch division now 8.

I just bought tickets to the first ALDS game

I went to the Rangers home opener yesterday. The new ball park looks like a barn from the outside. lol. The inside is really nice though. Texas Live was pretty cool.

Stepping up to a 20 game package means I am going to see a lot of live baseball this year. Going to see the Padres game Friday night. Of course, Tatis is out.

The Rangers have some young talent that gives me hope, but the pitching...ugh.

Last edited:
I’m 3 outs from seeing my first live no hitter
I was there. My girlfriend got hit by a foul ball that I tried to catch but missed. I’ll never live it down, the ball had such slice on it. The odds of both of those happening to us in one game are astronomically low. What a night

Reactions: vader
I went to the Rangers home opener yesterday. The new ball park looks like a barn from the outside. lol. The inside is really nice though. Texas Live was pretty cool.
I like the views. Sat in the upper deck and it was very good value for 10 bucks. Sat down the 3rd base line and it was also solid. Miss the old one but overall it’s an improvement. It’ll be nice not roasting. It’s also nice not having to wear a mask in my seat

Reactions: vader
I have tickets tonight and I am taking my youngest daughter just to spend some quality time with her. The product on the field is laughably bad.

Doubt it’ll be enough to make playoffs but pretty sweet how we signed two excellent middle infielders. I’ll go to more games this year just because I appreciate the intent of the front office

VN Store

Back