The Stolen Arizona Governor Race - Kari Lake vs. Katie Hobbs

What is your opinion on the DOJ and Twit?

I mean Trump had an unproven quid pro quo meeting and right in front of your eyes is true election interference by our own government. You fine with that?
I don't view anything involving Twitter as "election interference."

... and Republicans don't think that way either. After the Russians hacked the DNC and the Podesta E-mail account, and the content started turning up on wikiLeaks, we were assured over and over again, that these hacks could have no influence over the outcome of the 2016 Presidential Election, because people don't make decisions on who to vote for based on what they read on the internet. For the most part, I do agree with that line of thinking. Nothing on Hunter Biden's laptop was going to change the way anyone in our tribal electorate voted. We are too dug in as a society, at this point.

I don't view anything involving Twitter as "election interference."

... and Republicans don't think that way either. After the Russians hacked the DNC and the Podesta E-mail account, and the content started turning up on wikiLeaks, we were assured over and over again, that these hacks could have no influence over the outcome of the 2016 Presidential Election, because people don't make decisions on who to vote for based on what they read on the internet. For the most part, I do agree with that line of thinking. Nothing on Hunter Biden's laptop was going to change the way anyone in our tribal electorate voted. We are too dug in as a society, at this point.

Shot..we know where you stand on our own gov with such dirty deeds. Says a lot.
Still buying the Russians hacked the DNC?
Republicans..****ing please

And you didnt answer my Q? Deflection.

Reactions: VolinWayne
Wouldn't you think that the gold mine the Russians have would be released ..especially now?
What are you talking about it? It already was released... with the e-mails passed through wikiLeaks. Do you live in a damn cave? I'm not sure I would call it a gold mine, but it did give Trump something to talk about during his otherwise redundant campaign stumps.

They made up the whole thing and he still believes it.
Inside story: How Russians hacked the Democrats' emails

How Russia Pulled Off the Biggest Election Hack in U.S. History

Russian Intelligence Hacked DNC Emails, Say Top U.S. Officials

CIA Identifies Russians Who Gave DNC Emails to WikiLeaks

Your ignorance is not even the most pathetic aspect of your post. What is truly pitiful is that you prefer it, to living in reality. What a sad existence that must be.

Reactions: TN Ribs
Inside story: How Russians hacked the Democrats' emails

How Russia Pulled Off the Biggest Election Hack in U.S. History

Russian Intelligence Hacked DNC Emails, Say Top U.S. Officials

CIA Identifies Russians Who Gave DNC Emails to WikiLeaks

Your ignorance is not even the most pathetic aspect of your post. What is truly pitiful is that you prefer it, to living in reality. What a sad existence that must be.

So you Bowl..hold truth thru your trash links and trash government officials that have been found to be criminals?

The ****ing CIA..an org built on propaganda and misinformation.

Damn you are naive.

So you Bowl..hold truth thru your trash links and trash government officials that have been found to be criminals?

The ****ing CIA..an org built on propaganda and misinformation.

Damn you are naive.
Or it's just deflection so the AZ debacle isn't talked about as much.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Propaganda banter .... Nobody makes up their minds about who to vote for based on what they see on cable news or social media. These outlets are sources of affirmation.
Wasnโ€™t it the bot farm facebook memeโ€™s that constituted Russian election interference?

The "AZ debacle?" You mean the certified election?
I said what I meant. Even if Hobbs won legitimately, handling the process that way is a bad look. Regardless of who ends up winning these races, it's bad for everyone if this pattern of funky election day happenings/weeks long counting nonsense continues.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back