The Stolen Arizona Governor Race - Kari Lake vs. Katie Hobbs

Yet another example of the modern dem party wanting to arrest their political opponents. You are the enemy

A nonsensical post. The only RELEVANT fact here is that Kari Lake lost the election and yet she's gone around lying about vote fraud--like the gangster--for months, doing damage to our state and national election system in the process because gullible MAGA refuse to believe that she's lying and playing them for the politicized morons they are. She lost--and she's lied, like the gangster. PERIOD.

A nonsensical post. The only RELEVANT fact here is that Kari Lake lost the election and yet she's gone around lying about vote fraud--like the gangster--for months, doing damage to our state and national election system in the process because gullible MAGA refuse to believe that she's lying and playing them for the politicized morons they are. She lost--and she's lied, like the gangster. PERIOD.

Biden is the one candidate who has worked with Teamsters hitmen to get elected.

You are the one who called for her to be locked up. That’s your party now, want to lock up their political opponents. You all are the damn gangsters and communists

You are the one who called for her to be locked up. That’s your party now, want to lock up their political opponents. You all are the damn gangsters and communists

If you just respond "Why?" slewfootvol will run along. That brain-teaser does it every time.

Reactions: OrangeBoro
Report: Katie Hobbs Asked Twitter to Censor Users Criticizing Her Trump ‘Neo-Nazi’ Post Uncovered by Breitbart

Katie-Hobbs-Twitter-640x480.jpg

Arizona Gov. Katie Hobbs (D) reportedly reached out to Twitter in 2020 to censor users who criticized her 2017 posts uncovered by Breitbart News, in which she claimed former President Donald Trump had a “neo-nazi base.”

Days after the 2020 election, Breitbart News reported that Hobbs said Trump had a “neo-nazi base” while she was serving as a Democrat state senator in 2017. Hobbs’ tweet appeared to be a reaction to the false narrative that Trump praised neo-nazi rioters in Charlottesville.

On Nov. 13, 2020, Hobbs emailed Twitter — using her official Arizona secretary of state email — asking the support team to take action against her online trolls.

Twitter asked for more information and for Hobbs to provide examples for her request, which Hobbs was unable to provide.​
In her response to Twitter, Hobbs claimed she was being harassed and abused by the “alt-right.”

“I am not sure I can provide the information you are asking for because I reported and then blocked multiple users at the same time,” Hobbs responded to Twitter. “The alt-right got a hold of a 3-year-old tweet on my account and have been sending harassing, abusive, and threatening tweets and direct messages for the last 2 days.”

Hobbs Asked Twitter to Censor Users Criticizing Her Trump 'Neo-Nazi' Post

Reactions: StarRaider
hmmmmm.......

Citizen Free Press
@CitizenFreePres
·
2h
JUST IN -- As of this evening, Katie Hobbs is not the Governor of Arizona.

Republican Kimberly Yee the state treasurer is currently the Acting Governor. The reason is unknown.

------------------

Sebastian Gorka DrG
@SebGorka
·
1h
BREAKING

Katie Hobbs has stood down as Governor?

Temporarily?

What the heck is going on in Arizona??
1695878368433.png

More strange things going on....

SSG_G
@TheParasiteGuy
3h

Let's elaborate on this. Specifically, Katie Hobbs couldn't get her 13 Directors confirmed by the Senate, so she made Ben Henderson the interim Director of all 13 state agencies. He then went and appointed those 13 nominees as Deputy Directors. They are invalid appointments.

Kari Lake War Room
@KariLakeWarRoom
·
14h
We have received word that in a violation of our state constitution, @katiehobbs appointed the SAME person as head of ALL 13 state agencies.

Until this is remedied, anything done by these agencies is likely legally null & void.

Hobbs has turned the @9thFloorAZ into a circus.

Report: Katie Hobbs Asked Twitter to Censor Users Criticizing Her Trump ‘Neo-Nazi’ Post Uncovered by Breitbart

Katie-Hobbs-Twitter-640x480.jpg

Arizona Gov. Katie Hobbs (D) reportedly reached out to Twitter in 2020 to censor users who criticized her 2017 posts uncovered by Breitbart News, in which she claimed former President Donald Trump had a “neo-nazi base.”

Days after the 2020 election, Breitbart News reported that Hobbs said Trump had a “neo-nazi base” while she was serving as a Democrat state senator in 2017. Hobbs’ tweet appeared to be a reaction to the false narrative that Trump praised neo-nazi rioters in Charlottesville.

On Nov. 13, 2020, Hobbs emailed Twitter — using her official Arizona secretary of state email — asking the support team to take action against her online trolls.

Twitter asked for more information and for Hobbs to provide examples for her request, which Hobbs was unable to provide.​
In her response to Twitter, Hobbs claimed she was being harassed and abused by the “alt-right.”

“I am not sure I can provide the information you are asking for because I reported and then blocked multiple users at the same time,” Hobbs responded to Twitter. “The alt-right got a hold of a 3-year-old tweet on my account and have been sending harassing, abusive, and threatening tweets and direct messages for the last 2 days.”

Hobbs Asked Twitter to Censor Users Criticizing Her Trump 'Neo-Nazi' Post
Social media ain't for the thin skinned.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce

VN Store

Back