THE SPORTS BETTING THREAD!

I've offered my advice, it's not heeded.
Did you know that professional cappers who make their income off of sports betting only hit at a 54% clip. Do you know what closing line value is? How about unit sizing? Arbitrage betting?
Also don't get me started on cashing out, there's a reason the books offer it, it's not in your best interest to take it, you're consistently losing 10-15% of value everytime you hit that button.
For your sake I hope you take that 800 and go do something fun with it. Variance will hit.
Maybe be humble bro because the last contribution you had ain’t exactly a glowing recommendation To heed your picks

WVU Arky Auburn Oral Robert's Boise St +3500

No just keep posting big losers, keep the winners to yourself and then trash on the rest of us for trying to have a good time and win some money 🤷‍♂️
He is clueless. He loses his ass and then comes in here and acts like it's someone else fault for losing his money. He has no clue and his biggest problem is that he doesn't realize how clueless he is. It's foolish to take someone else's pick and put your own $ on it if you don't agree with the pick.

Never says thanks for the winners you hand him, but acts like a baby when you miss on some. We're around 70% for the picks I've actually bet on (excluding the huge parlays for entertainment. . . I've bet a total of $25 on them and have cashed out nearly $80). So yeah, the cashout option is stupid 🤔🙄. 70% is outstanding and tripling your money with cashout on crazy parlays shows that cashout isn't a broken feature.

He's Been on ignore for a while now.

Last edited:
He is clueless. He loses his ass and then comes in here and acts like it's someone else fault for losing his money. He has no clue and his biggest problem is that doesn't realize how clueless he is. It's foolish to take someone else's pick and put your own $ on it if you don't agree with the pick.

Been on ignore for a while now.
Cute, I dont tail anything in here because I know its not sustainable.

He is clueless. He loses his ass and then comes in here and acts like it's someone else fault for losing his money. He has no clue and his biggest problem is that doesn't realize how clueless he is. It's foolish to take someone else's pick and put your own $ on it if you don't agree with the pick.

Been on ignore for a while now.
Killing the vibe! We’re all on the same team I can’t believe he’d come and talk sh*t about a loss we had on a 9 leg parlay 😂

Killing the vibe! We’re all on the same team I can’t believe he’d come and talk sh*t about a loss we had on a 9 leg parlay 😂
😆 I don't think anyone really expected to hit a parlay over 5 legs, 😆. They are rare, even short bets. 2-3 legs for around +300-+600 is the way to go. But man, it's pretty exciting when you get a 10 leg parlay down to the last few legs.

I had one about a week ago, +20,000, 10 leg that made it to the final leg. Hit all the -110 bets and lost because of the -490 last leg that should've hit. I think I had $2 on it, would've won $400. It was worth every penny of the $2 for the entertainment of those last few legs.

I will probably have a heart-attack if I put $100 on one of those and make it to the final legs for $20,000 😆

@UTSuave’ you got anything cooking tonight?? Still on Miami and Providence? I’m liking Kansas state and can’t decide between Kent st/Indiana I don’t think the Hoosiers are very good

Man imma be honest with you I’m defeated after yesterday….I’m lost…after that Boise State game my cash out literally dropped 250$ which is a good sign and they came out showing their ass…that game was a for sure cash now I’m in a funk scrambling…I’ll come back though…but I’ve been going back and fourth all day literally capping…but this is what I have hoping it hits

1679095027600.png

Man imma be honest with you I’m defeated after yesterday….I’m lost…after that Boise State game my cash out literally dropped 250$ which is a good sign and they came out showing their ass…that game was a for sure cash now I’m in a funk scrambling…I’ll come back though…but I’ve been going back and fourth all day literally capping…but this is what I have hoping it hits

View attachment 541427
Bro that Boise game crushed me haha I haven’t gone in since. We will get the mojo back!

Reactions: UTSuave’
I got UK moneyline, Memphis to cover and I need Miami to win for a parlay. Been hitting a little under 50% so far in the tourney. Got big money in Duke tomorrow that seems too easy.
Duke v UT? I think UT screws around and wins. Probably just the homer in me.

VN Store

Back