The Solution to Our Problems:

PF4UTNOW

Is the installation of the ol’ warhorse, the favorite and first son of Tennessee football, Phil Fulmer, as head coach. His kind is not made for slick veneered board rooms and gland-handing over-proud boosters. His ilk is too noble for such vainglorious pursuits. He needs to be in the muck and mire with his men, leading our loyal lads against the barbarous Bulldogs and terrible Tiders. And if the last decade has taught us anything, it is that we can ask for no better general than our much ballyhooed coach, who led us to the most halcyon of heights.

Think about the instant upgrade in coaching we would receive—he has forgotten more than the likes of Kirby Smart will ever know!! This decided schematic advantage would obviously stand us in good stead my dear fellows. And that is to say nothing of the incredible boon his presence would be on the recruiting trail. Do you perchance recall names like Manning, Wilson, and Haynesworth?? All answered the call when CPF darkened their doorstep.
He is the holder of an NC, multiple SEC crowns, and several East banners. Who on the current, or indeed any, staff has accolades that can match those of the Vol Navy’s admiral?? My friends, the answer is as plain as day for those with the eyes to see.

And can you imagine the raucous scene the next time Alabama visits Neyland, if CPF were at the helm?? Fulmer is the panacea that Saban fears, never doubt it. I expect during the pre-game handshake, in an effort to overcompensate for his anxiety, Saban will bluster with false bravado, which will be silenced with nothing but a steely gaze from our head coach, followed by this exchange: “Fate (Saban) whispers to the warrior, ‘You cannot withstand the storm’. The warrior (Fulmer) whispers back, ‘I am the storm’”. At which point, the stadium will erupt, as the fans await the inevitable thrashing of those crimson scoundrels.

Is the installation of the ol’ warhorse, the favorite and first son of Tennessee football, Phil Fulmer, as head coach. His kind is not made for slick veneered board rooms and gland-handing over-proud boosters. His ilk is too noble for such vainglorious pursuits. He needs to be in the muck and mire with his men, leading our loyal lads against the barbarous Bulldogs and terrible Tiders. And if the last decade has taught us anything, it is that we can ask for no better general than our much ballyhooed coach, who led us to the most halcyon of heights.

Think about the instant upgrade in coaching we would receive—he has forgotten more than the likes of Kirby Smart will ever know!! This decided schematic advantage would obviously stand us in good stead my dear fellows. And that is to say nothing of the incredible boon his presence would be on the recruiting trail. Do you perchance recall names like Manning, Wilson, and Haynesworth?? All answered the call when CPF darkened their doorstep.
He is the holder of an NC, multiple SEC crowns, and several East banners. Who on the current, or indeed any, staff has accolades that can match those of the Vol Navy’s admiral?? My friends, the answer is as plain as day for those with the eyes to see.

And can you imagine the raucous scene the next time Alabama visits Neyland, if CPF were at the helm?? Fulmer is the panacea that Saban fears, never doubt it. I expect during the pre-game handshake, in an effort to overcompensate for his anxiety, Saban will bluster with false bravado, which will be silenced with nothing but a steely gaze from our head coach, followed by this exchange: “Fate (Saban) whispers to the warrior, ‘You cannot withstand the storm’. The warrior (Fulmer) whispers back, ‘I am the storm’”. At which point, the stadium will erupt, as the fans await the inevitable thrashing of those crimson scoundrels.

xtIFv9wWZD5gQ.gif

Lololololololololololololololloooloool 🤣😂🤣

There really should be a minimum posts & time before you can start a thread. Please Freak please !!

Solution to vols football problems
jack_daniels__79730.1451544603.JPG

Anyone notice the trolls come out more during Florida week than any other week out of the year? Its truly uncanny........I will say this as I'm trying to stay positive about this week, Gaynesville residents have gotten a better version of spellcheck and the OP must be the one-eyed-king because he even used the word "bravado" and two quotes from actual books!!!!

Seriously though, correct me if I'm wrong, but back in the day didnt you have to have a minimum of 20 or 30 posts before you could start a thread? New member OP during Florida week and this is his second post?.............I smell a gator rat residing in their parents basement in Northwest Florida somewhere.

1568907044903.jpeg

Anyone notice the trolls come out more during Florida week than any other week out of the year? Its truly uncanny........I will say this as I'm trying to stay positive about this week, Gaynesville residents have gotten a better version of spellcheck and the OP must be the one-eyed-king because he even used the word "bravado" and two quotes from actual books!!!!

Yeah but did he use the correct style when he cited the book quotations, APA, MLA, Chicago , etc.?

Yeah but did he use the correct style when he cited the book quotations, APA, MLA, Chicago , etc.?

Lmao......I know MLA is no longer used like when I was in school.........no idea what schools teach now. Judging from even the "professional" journalists, online news articles, etc I can only guess its some type of "common core" / "no child left behind" method that dumbs down our society and stumps anyone over 35 years old.

Seriously though, correct me if I'm wrong, but back in the day didnt you have to have a minimum of 20 or 30 posts before you could start a thread? New member OP during Florida week and this is his second post?.............I smell a gator rat residing in their parents basement in Northwest Florida somewhere.

View attachment 225932

Used to be 100 posts before you could start a thread when I joined. When Freak changed the servers and updated the software, that restriction never was replaced. Probably is a good idea tho in many cases.

VN Store

Back