The Solution to Our Problems:

If Fulmer installs himself as HC again the program is finally finished.
You are correct sir. We would be finished--finished with being the subjugated, the marginalized, the downtrodden of the SEC. With the formidable, redoubtable Admiral of the Vol navy leading the charge, none could stand in our way, as we rushed back up the (rocky) mountain top, to reclaim our rightful role as the emperors of CFB.
Imagine the uproarious cheer that would erupt from the throngs in Neyland, if prior to the next game in Knoxville, CPF was appointed HBC, and as he grabbed the mic, he shouted into the PA system: "Cry 'havoc', and let slip the dogs of war!!" The other team would not even know what hit it!! The righter of wrongs is our great hope my dear fellows, let us not be languorous in championing his, and by extension UT's, cause.

You are correct sir. We would be finished--finished with being the subjugated, the marginalized, the downtrodden of the SEC. With the formidable, redoubtable Admiral of the Vol navy leading the charge, none could stand in our way, as we rushed back up the (rocky) mountain top, to reclaim our rightful role as the emperors of CFB.
Imagine the uproarious cheer that would erupt from the throngs in Neyland, if prior to the next game in Knoxville, CPF was appointed HBC, and as he grabbed the mic, he shouted into the PA system: "Cry 'havoc', and let slip the dogs of war!!" The other team would not even know what hit it!! The righter of wrongs is our great hope my dear fellows, let us not be languorous in championing his, and by extension UT's, cause.
I remember when he was let go it was because current football had passed him by. Fulmer as ad might, just might, work. His head coaching days are in the past and should remain there. His success was based on Cutcliffe and Chavis as coordinators. That ship has sailed.

Lol, you are a trip. And I sincerely hope your wishes come to fruition. And the sooner the better, lol. The man hasn’t been relevant in month of Sunday’s, but he has done a bang up job as the AD.:rolleyes:

Lol, you are a trip. And I sincerely hope your wishes come to fruition. And the sooner the better, lol. The man hasn’t been relevant in month of Sunday’s, but he has done a bang up job as the AD.:rolleyes:
Beware my friend, the Vol sea rises once again, and at it's crest is CPF; and close behind are the legions of Vol faithful who are starved for success. The turnaround has begun!!

I remember when he was let go it was because current football had passed him by. Fulmer as ad might, just might, work. His head coaching days are in the past and should remain there. His success was based on Cutcliffe and Chavis as coordinators. That ship has sailed.
Fulmer himself stated recently his coaching days are over but people still make posts about him eventually being the the UT HC again.

Last edited:
Reactions: beamerman

VN Store

Back