The Section 103 Postgame Report

He knew his name - that was a clear intentional jab on Cal's part.

Yea, but still is fitting.

I can not stomach watching him play. His lethargic attitude is a joke, and so is the clowning around on the bench.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Yeah - it really does piss me off when I see someone like Woolridge or Prince staring into space during a TO... I don't care if you're not seeing many minutes or not.

Yeah - it really does piss me off when I see someone like Woolridge or Prince staring into space during a TO... I don't care if you're not seeing many minutes or not.
Prince and Chism were doing more than staring into space tonight. They were five feet from the huddle giggling and playing grabass.

Agree. It's frustrating.

K.

That is a shame two "upperclassmen" act that way.

At least you know what kind of game you are going to get when Valentine is there, from the referee side anyway.

At least you know what kind of game you are going to get when Valentine is there, from the referee side anyway.

His look at me attitude is my biggest pet peeve in all of sports.

He is the Terrell Owens and Tony LaRussa of basketball to me....

His look at me attitude is my biggest pet peeve in all of sports.

He is the Terrell Owens and Tony LaRussa of basketball to me....

I know I hate it too. He always has to be the center of attention. Puts his all into his motions when making a call.

I know I hate it too. He always has to be the center of attention. Puts his all into his motions when making a call.
Was it just me or did he appear to do some sort of little dance on an out of bounds call late in the game?

Can anyone explain why Negedu Is not getting more playing time i like what he has done when he's out there or am I wrong am i just to high on him

Can anyone explain why Negedu Is not getting more playing time i like what he has done when he's out there or am I wrong am i just to high on him

My guess would be is that Bruce is set on playing him at the 5. He has said he is too green to play the 4.

With him playing the 5, he is hidden behind Chism and Williams.

I don't think you're too high on him. He is a freak of an athlete...but his skill set is still a bit raw.

It is frustrating though to see a team at times that refuses to play D, and knowing you have a guy on the bench that will play his butt off.

I want him to have JP's minutes he can rebound ,he can dunk and he plays like the house is on fire that's what i like

Another thing about Prince:

He needs to stop complaining after every freaking foul he commits. He either rolls his eyes or puts his arms in the air...it's really getting on my nerves now.

I want him to have JP's minutes he can rebound ,he can dunk and he plays like the house is on fire that's what i like

Yea, but can he shoot 7% from 3, make stupid turnovers, complain about every foul called on him or every foul he thinks should be called, and have the basketball IQ of a sponge?

Last edited:
Things like Prince and Chism goofing off tells alot. This teams needs to regain its focus or come to grips with the fact they'll be playing golf and not bball in late March.

VN Store

Back