The secret meeting between Trump surrogate and Russians

Your version of the word hacked is oblivious, vague, based in literally zero factual evidence, and retarded. Its a buzzword that you latched on to in a childish attempt to somehow rationalize losing a free and fair election.

Poor lil cupcake.

My version? Lol. No rational person believes the 'election was 'hacked' in the traditional sense of the word. Dimwitted trump nut hugging simpletons like you latched on to that word in an overzealous attempt to discredit and misrepresent the Russian influence that is alleged.

I realize your world is black and white and any out of the box critical thought it a foreign concept, so you'll certainly need to ask an adult to explain it.

Had you not gotten all frothy mouthed and launched into a diatribe of "you mad", you'd have seen that I hadn't personally seen any evidence and that I'm simply here to irritate.

So congratulations, you just played yourself. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
The investigation is only beginning, stay tuned.

That's untrue. It's been going on for... what? Four months? They've still made no case, and you lemmings are still claiming "it's only just begun", "a shoe is about to drop", "this is the big one!"...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__VQX2Xn7tI[/youtube]

Yes I accept that.

I don't have a problem with the contention Russia was connected to the DNC hack.

What I haven't seen any specific theory about is what does "collusion" mean? Give me some theory about what you think happened that I can critically evaluate.

FTR, you just agreed with Luther that the DNC wikileaks were manufactured (fake news).

My version? Lol. No rational person believes the 'election was 'hacked' in the traditional sense of the word. Dimwitted trump nut hugging simpletons like you latched on to that word in an overzealous attempt to discredit and misrepresent the Russian influence that is alleged.

I realize your world is black and white and any out of the box critical thought it a foreign concept, so you'll certainly need to ask an adult to explain it.

Had you not gotten all frothy mouthed and launched into a diatribe of "you mad", you'd have seen that I hadn't personally seen any evidence and that I'm simply here to irritate.

So congratulations, you just played yourself. :)

Funny talking about critical thought while latching onto the hacking smokescreen like a lapdog. Keep us entertained sparky! :eek:lol:

That's untrue. It's been going on for... what? Four months? They've still made no case, and you lemmings are still claiming "it's only just begun", "a shoe is about to drop", "this is the big one!"...

They are exactly like the Obama birthers, with literally less evidence. Just desperate to find a scapegoat for their failures; the liberal way.

This is an example of how the term "fake news" is being misused by Trump and his supporters. He has aggressively (and with great irony) co-opted 'fake news' as a means of being critical of op-ed pieces and liberal slants on news reports which he simply doesn't like. Fake news is fiction; not opinion. It uses made up sources for purposes of propaganda as seen during the presidential campaign which included such headlines as: "Pope Backs Trump", "Hillary Clinton Sold Weapons to Isis" and "FBI Agent Suspected in Hillary Clinton E-mail Leaks Found Dead". These headlines all went viral on Facebook gaining such high engagement that Buzzfeed published an analysis on how they were outperforming real news on Facebook. The mass majority of them were repeated by Trump even though they had been propagated by the Russians. That is the opinion of James Comey and our intelligence community.

Oh, I'd be careful about saying Trump supporters and the right are the only ones that use the fake news moniker. Both sides of the political equation are using it quite frequently.

And you might want to consider bullet points instead of mass paragraph like you have there. Makes reading easier and I might actually read everything you stated past the first sentence of outrage.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...489b735b3a3_story.html?utm_term=.d00c23d76e13

Perhaps what McCain meant when he said more feet to fall?

Brother of Devos. Donated 250k to Trump. Appeared on Bannon show. Falsely claimed Russia had nothing to do with the hacking.

UAE sets secret meeting between him and Putin guy to set up back channel communications.....

Adios, Donny.

You realize even if this were true, it occurred in January and therefor had 0 to do with the election, right?

On top of that, Trump is not responsible for the actions of this man in anyway. This is simply someone who gave trump campaiagn money. Not a member of his staff in any way

This is an example of how the term "fake news" is being misused by Trump and his supporters. He has aggressively (and with great irony) co-opted 'fake news' as a means of being critical of op-ed pieces and liberal slants on news reports which he simply doesn't like. Fake news is fiction; not opinion. It uses made up sources for purposes of propaganda as seen during the presidential campaign which included such headlines as: "Pope Backs Trump", "Hillary Clinton Sold Weapons to Isis" and "FBI Agent Suspected in Hillary Clinton E-mail Leaks Found Dead". These headlines all went viral on Facebook gaining such high engagement that Buzzfeed published an analysis on how they were outperforming real news on Facebook. The mass majority of them were repeated by Trump even though they had been propagated by the Russians. That is the opinion of James Comey and our intelligence community.

Fake news like the wage gap?

After watching 1408 I've never thought of that song the same ....... creepy

FTR, you just agreed with Luther that the DNC wikileaks were manufactured (fake news).

I was not referring to the Wikileaks stuff. In addition to that the Russians did plant a bunch of fake news propaganda (we do it to).

In the end where this gets serious (beyond just what countries do to each other) is the hacking and release and the possible (though no evidence has been presented and no specific theory floated) collusion.

I was not referring to the Wikileaks stuff. In addition to that the Russians did plant a bunch of fake news propaganda (we do it to).

In the end where this gets serious (beyond just what countries do to each other) is the hacking and release and the possible (though no evidence has been presented and no specific theory floated) collusion.

:good!:

Yes I accept that.

I don't have a problem with the contention Russia was connected to the DNC hack.

What I haven't seen any specific theory about is what does "collusion" mean? Give me some theory about what you think happened that I can critically evaluate.

I think the Russians had a very strong preference for Trump and one of the things they did to affect the outcome was flood the internet with false and twisted news to hurt anyone standing in Trump's way (mainly Hillary).

I think the Russians had a very strong preference for Trump and one of the things they did to affect the outcome was flood the internet with false and twisted news to hurt anyone standing in Trump's way (mainly Hillary).

The Russians are an easy target for Dems to put their loss on. Hillary lost because she was shabby.

Assuming one were to accept this as fact, do to believe it had a material impact on the election?

I think it did. Anecdotal true story. Went to Nashville yesterday to visit family. Talking with my 78 year old mother, she said she could not bring herself to vote for Trump, nor could she vole for Hillary so she voted 3rd party. She said she couldn't shake the images of late term abortions she frequently saw on Facebook and she couldn't get beyond Hillary's support of these. This is the kind of crap that Russia and right wing propaganda machines flooded people like my mother with.

The Russians are an easy target for Dems to put their loss on. Hillary lost because she was shabby.

People thought Hillary was shabby at least partially because of 25 years of bombardment with fake and twisted news designed to convince people that Hillary was shabby. It worked amazingly well.

People thought Hillary was shabby at least partially because of 25 years of bombardment with fake and twisted news designed to convince people that Hillary was shabby. It worked amazingly well.

Congrats on #2000. She has a very extensive record of being shabby.

Congrats on #2000. She has a very extensive record of being shabby.

Thanks. Didn't realize it was # 2000 or I would have stepped it up a bit. Hillary did plenty to give people reasons to dislike her. Anytime a person, especially an outspoken woman, is in the public arena for over 25 years, there will be a record that many will despise. The added effect of the relentless "fake news" will be an unknown variable the extent to which we will never agree.

Thanks. Didn't realize it was # 2000 or I would have stepped it up a bit. Hillary did plenty to give people reasons to dislike her. Anytime a person, especially an outspoken woman, is in the public arena for over 25 years, there will be a record that many will despise. The added effect of the relentless "fake news" will be an unknown variable the extent to which we will never agree.

It probably did help a little bit. Hillary's career had scandal at every position since she was a lawyer in Arkansas and was on the Watergate commission. She got fired from both for bad ethics.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...489b735b3a3_story.html?utm_term=.d00c23d76e13

Perhaps what McCain meant when he said more feet to fall?

Brother of Devos. Donated 250k to Trump. Appeared on Bannon show. Falsely claimed Russia had nothing to do with the hacking.

UAE sets secret meeting between him and Putin guy to set up back channel communications.....

Adios, Donny.

Is there a good reason you've started 10 different "Russia made Hillary lose" threads instead of writing the same stuff in one?

VN Store

Back