The secret meeting between Trump surrogate and Russians

The investigation is only beginning, stay tuned.

When are the ****ers attacking? I've got kids man.

(Means I've had sex multiple times- and procreated)

sex
seks/
noun
(chiefly with reference to people) sexual activity, including specifically sexual intercourse.
"he enjoyed talking about sex"
synonyms: sexual intercourse, intercourse, lovemaking, making love, sex act, (sexual) relations; More
either of the two main categories (male and female) into which humans and many other living things are divided on the basis of their reproductive functions.
"adults of both sexes"
synonyms: gender
"adults of both sexes"
verb
determine the sex of.
"sexing chickens"
informal
present something in a more interesting or lively way.
"the department set up a task force to help sex up the concept of conserving water"
Feedback

So the liberal consensus is that Russia released factual information on Hillary and the DNC that American voters should not have known prior to the election? I understand that liberals view this as negative that the information was release but how could you be okay with a candidate that sabotages another in the same party and blatantly disregards the law?

Do you deny that the information that came out was fact?

Not my job! The russians specialize in disinformation. Do you deny the russians violated our sovereignty in order to help t-rump defeat Clinton.t-rump is putin's b!tch. :yes:

It doesn't matter what I think. It only matters if photos come out of Trump fellating Putin while sitting on Lenin's glass casket.

Let's be real, anything less will be dismissed as fake news.

No I'm serious. I keep hearing I'm an idiot or worse if I don't believe in collusion but I've yet to hear any specific accusation of what was colluded on.

Give me something - what do you think happened? What was the nature of the collusion you so strongly believe happened?

I really can't evaluate the evidence until I know the charge.

Is it accepted fact yet that Russia flooded the internet with fake news stories designed to help Trump?

Yes I accept that.

I don't have a problem with the contention Russia was connected to the DNC hack.

What I haven't seen any specific theory about is what does "collusion" mean? Give me some theory about what you think happened that I can critically evaluate.

So the liberal consensus is that Russia released factual information on Hillary and the DNC that American voters should not have known prior to the election? I understand that liberals view this as negative that the information was release but how could you be okay with a candidate that sabotages another in the same party and blatantly disregards the law?

So the russians had no negative info on the repubs.........:eek:hmy::eek:hmy:

Reactions: 1 person
When are the ****ers attacking? I've got kids man.

(Means I've had sex multiple times- and procreated)

sex
seks/
noun
(chiefly with reference to people) sexual activity, including specifically sexual intercourse.
"he enjoyed talking about sex"
synonyms: sexual intercourse, intercourse, lovemaking, making love, sex act, (sexual) relations; More
either of the two main categories (male and female) into which humans and many other living things are divided on the basis of their reproductive functions.
"adults of both sexes"
synonyms: gender
"adults of both sexes"
verb
determine the sex of.
"sexing chickens"
informal
present something in a more interesting or lively way.
"the department set up a task force to help sex up the concept of conserving water"
Feedback

Obfuscation! Deflection......it an't working'! :no:

Not my job! The russians specialize in disinformation. Do you deny the russians violated our sovereignty in order to help t-rump defeat Clinton.t-rump is putin's b!tch. :yes:

If we use that basis, then the United States is severely guilty in many instances of violating a country's sovereignty dating back centuries. It would only be disinformation if it wasn't true. Quite a bit was investigated (I.e. Mishandling of classified) and no charges were brought, which further put the Dems in a negative light. It showed the public that they were above the law.

So the russians had no negative info on the repubs.........:eek:hmy::eek:hmy:

If they did, they should have released it. Anarchy in our elections would have provided a better result for them versus Trump being elected. It would have shown instability in the American political system and could have led to Russia taking a more prominent role on the world stage. The issue is Clinton didn't bother to hide her wrong doing. The Dems were in power and she knew she could get away with it. Where the Dems got it wrong is that they assessed the American population to be much dumber than what it is (which is partly true because we have political divisions where each side is defending corrupt politicians).

Two comments:

1. The Russians doing something is quite different than Trump colluding with the Russians

2. We too have a long history of violating the sovereignty of countries to sway elections to our liking. Not glad it happened to us but we ain't exactly innocent

No I'm serious. I keep hearing I'm an idiot or worse if I don't believe in collusion but I've yet to hear any specific accusation of what was colluded on.

Give me something - what do you think happened? What was the nature of the collusion you so strongly believe happened?

I really can't evaluate the evidence until I know the charge.

I stated that I've seen nothing concrete only that I believe where's there's smoke there's fire. I so "strongly believe?", that would seem a bit of a misrepresentation.

You're barking up the wrong tree.

I'm just here to irritate.

I stated that I've seen nothing concrete only that I believe where's there's smoke there's fire. I so "strongly believe?", that would seem a bit of a misrepresentation.

At least you're honest and don't try to pass conspiracy theory off as fact.

at least you have a noble cause :p

You used to be much more irritating. You've mellowed. What happened man? It's like i hardly even know you anymore.

It's mind blowing isn't it?

C'mon man ! The gop isn't dirty.....:lol: No one has claimed the russians hacked the voting machines, they sure as Hell helped influence SOME of the people using them.

Oh, so that's worse than the DNC actively, yes, actively influencing the U.S. media to ensure nothing ever bad got reported on Hillary?

Let's see, fake news spread by Russian trolls = outrage.

Fake news spread by the 6 o'clock news = ho-hum, nothing to see here.

Oh, so that's worse than the DNC actively, yes, actively influencing the U.S. media to ensure nothing ever bad got reported on Hillary?

Let's see, fake news spread by Russian trolls = outrage.

Fake news spread by the 6 o'clock news = ho-hum, nothing to see here.

This is an example of how the term "fake news" is being misused by Trump and his supporters. He has aggressively (and with great irony) co-opted 'fake news' as a means of being critical of op-ed pieces and liberal slants on news reports which he simply doesn't like. Fake news is fiction; not opinion. It uses made up sources for purposes of propaganda as seen during the presidential campaign which included such headlines as: "Pope Backs Trump", "Hillary Clinton Sold Weapons to Isis" and "FBI Agent Suspected in Hillary Clinton E-mail Leaks Found Dead". These headlines all went viral on Facebook gaining such high engagement that Buzzfeed published an analysis on how they were outperforming real news on Facebook. The mass majority of them were repeated by Trump even though they had been propagated by the Russians. That is the opinion of James Comey and our intelligence community.

Reactions: 5 people
What do you mean when you say "hacked"? Are you asking if they helped influence hearts and minds by disseminating ill gotten information detrimental to trump's opponents?

Outside of a picture of Putin and Trump in front of the Kremlin with a dated newspaper in the frame and a sworn affidavit by both that they are colluding - what would it take to convince you?

Your version of the word hacked is oblivious, vague, based in literally zero factual evidence, and retarded. Its a buzzword that you latched on to in a childish attempt to somehow rationalize losing a free and fair election.

Poor lil cupcake.

VN Store

Back