The Saturday night atmosphere was unreal [share your experience]

Here are a couple videos I got:

Psychedelic!
f26e64f04b10effbc393fcd75825d085.jpg

I would have loved to have been there. It looked wild and I haven't seen Neyland rocking that hard in a long time. Bet recruits took notice.

Man, you missed it! NOISE like UF 1998! My ears are still ringing and I'm still angry. What a night! And you nailed it... I'll bet the recruits loved it. Reminds me of the "you might be a redneck if... you come home from a date with a black eye, and a hickey!"

My son and I had the time of our lives, it was electric. The past few games he’s been to have been bad blow outs in the first QTR. we go to one game a year, some hopefully he finally gets to see a winner next year

Having watched UT play at Neyland since the 1960's, I can truthfully say this was the most electric atmosphere experienced. It was loud, crazy and has people dancing all around us. I cannot wait to go back to Neyland for another experience like Saturday.......that is with the exception of throwing crap on the field. It only took a few bad apples to make all of us look like a bunch of classless jerks.
Agree. The atmosphere was great and was a lot of fun despite the outcome. The university did a great job but they need to invest in hiring better security to help weed out the few drunk assholes who ruin it for everyone else.

when they played Third Down for What - the stadium went insane
YES! I was going to mention this too. Everyone talks about how they don't want to bring that back on third down.. but the crowd noise had kind of died down late in the 3rd qtr/start of the 4th. And then they hit that 3rd down for what and the crowd went INSANE (me included). So fun.

It was completely insane. Possibly OU game was louder but this game was nonstop insane volume. Gave up on listening to the radio broadcast, couldn’t hear it. BTW the Ole Miss fans were the first to throw stuff when the booing over the flops and the Kiffin chants.

Agree. The atmosphere was great and was a lot of fun despite the outcome. The university did a great job but they need to invest in hiring better security to help weed out the few drunk assholes who ruin it for everyone else.

And the vapers… dude about 4 rows in front of us kept sneaking tokes then it would waft back my way. That is a selfish prick that does that.

Reactions: deezvols and CPA

VN Store

Back