The Russia Hoax: The Illicit Scheme to Clear Hillary Clinton and Frame Donald Trump

No mot meeting the commitment to pay for the alliance does far more damage
One is real the other is rhetorical. You guys have issues separating reality from feelings

The point--which you fail to get, apparently---is that getting EU countries to pay more for NATO defense is fine, but suggesting that NATO should be broken up--which is what the gangster has suggested at the urging of his gay Russian buddy--is quite another. NATO is inviolate, bedrock U.S. foreign policy--nobody with a shred of credibility would ever suggest it. The gangster has---a man who knows nothing about foreign policy and has no credibility. Where would he get the idea? Answer, as mentioned: from our chief adversary. Trump is a dangerous, traitorous, anti-democratic gangster. Chew on that for a bit....

The point--which you fail to get, apparently---is that getting EU countries to pay more for NATO defense is fine, but suggesting that NATO should be broken up--which is what the gangster has suggested at the urging of his gay Russian buddy--is quite another. NATO is inviolate, bedrock U.S. foreign policy--nobody with a shred of credibility would ever suggest it. The gangster has---a man who knows nothing about foreign policy and has no credibility. Where would he get the idea? Answer, as mentioned: from our chief adversary. Trump is a dangerous, traitorous, anti-democratic gangster. Chew on that for a bit....

Funny coming from you. Pretty homophobic. Is there something wrong with that if true? What does his sexuality have to do with anything?

You are clueless abut negotiations. Our FP right now is an absolute unmitigated disaster. You are too much of a radical ideologue to realize it.

You are clueless abut negotiations. Our FP right now is an absolute unmitigated disaster. You are too much of a radical ideologue to realize it.

Hmmm: I'm quite sure that I know a helluva lot more about foreign affairs and U.S. foreign policy than you do. Just for starters, Biden's support for Ukraine has been a huge success. Our substantial assistance to Ukraine, along with the support of the EU and others,, of course, has not only demonstrably weakened our chief adversary but rallied global public opinion against the murderous dictator who runs Russia. What's more, the policy has tremendously strengthened NATO--adding one nation to the alliance (Finland) with Sweden to come. Not to mention the fact that, morally, it was absolutely the right thing to do. Our relations with Europe and our most important allies--which suffered under the a$$hat who now lives in Florida---are better than they've been in many years.

Beyond that, the Biden administration has made a priority of starving China, to the extent possible, of the latest semiconductor technology. That is massively important for obvious reasons. He's also challenging China's efforts to dominate the South China sea.

I good go on, the point being that your assertion is nonsense. What one notices about MAGA is that, of course, they don't like Dems and they don't like Biden--and they therefore assume that they can pull all sorts of nonsense out of their rear ends justify their antipathy toward the current president. This is one example.

The gangster deeply alienated and insulted America's oldest and most important allies while at the same time dropping to his knees in front of foreign adversaries Putin and Kim Jong Un, among others. THAT was an unmitigated disaster--and treasonous behavior.

Hmmm: I'm quite sure that I know a helluva lot more about foreign affairs and U.S. foreign policy than you do. Just for starters, Biden's support for Ukraine has been a huge success. Our substantial assistance to Ukraine, along with the support of the EU and others,, of course, has not only demonstrably weakened our chief adversary but rallied global public opinion against the murderous dictator who runs Russia. What's more, the policy has tremendously strengthened NATO--adding one nation to the alliance (Finland) with Sweden to come. Not to mention the fact that, morally, it was absolutely the right thing to do. Our relations with Europe and our most important allies--which suffered under the a$$hat who now lives in Florida---are better than they've been in many years.

Beyond that, the Biden administration has made a priority of starving China, to the extent possible, of the latest semiconductor technology. That is massively important for obvious reasons. He's also challenging China's efforts to dominate the South China sea.

I good go on, the point being that your assertion is nonsense. What one notices about MAGA is that, of course, they don't like Dems and they don't like Biden--and they therefore assume that they can pull all sorts of nonsense out of their rear ends justify their antipathy toward the current president. This is one example.

The gangster deeply alienated and insulted America's oldest and most important allies while at the same time dropping to his knees in front of foreign adversaries Putin and Kim Jong Un, among others. THAT was an unmitigated disaster--and treasonous behavior.

You are in the minority..and clueless once again.

Screenshot 2023-06-06 at 2.42.35 PM.png

Reactions: AM64

Someone could easily confuse this paragraph for being written about Obama

Reactions: AM64 and hog88

You are a true believer that is without question. No different than the young earth people.

I couldn’t help but notice Russia only became our chief adversary when they served as a useful pawn to sully Donald Trump. Just a few years before that Obama was groveling in Moscow, mocking Romney for saying as much, and working overtime to improve relations with Putin.

I don’t disagree that they are an adversary. Just pointing out how ridiculous it looks now for some Democrats to be wagging their finger over Russia. They had plenty of opportunities to deal some heavy blows while they were in power but spent their time trying to cuddle up to Putin. It’s a little weird, no?

Russia being our Chief Adversary is laughable and clueless as usual.
A money pit of Hundreds of billions and what do we get? An ally that blows up an EU pipeline.

VN Store

Back