The Russia Hoax: The Illicit Scheme to Clear Hillary Clinton and Frame Donald Trump

You aren't getting it. Its not whether his bashing of NATO has merit, its whether it undermines NATO unity and strength. It unquestionably does.
No mot meeting the commitment to pay for the alliance does far more damage
One is real the other is rhetorical. You guys have issues separating reality from feelings

Why?

Putin has invaded a neighbor, is threatening to use nuclear weapons, and the only things that have appeared to put him in his place are 1) the World arming Ukraine; 2) NATO resolve against any further escalation; and 3) US-led sanctions regime.

Trump has blasted all of those things, both in and out of office. Seems to me that voters should consider that when thinking of pulling the lever for Trump.

Funny how Putin invaded his neighbor under the POTUS before and after Trump but not during Trump's term. I'm not sure where you are seeing that Putin has been "put in his place" - he's still invading (ramping up) and still threatening nukes. Also, Europe was ahead of the US on some of the "sanctions regime".

BTW, Trump favored arming the Ukrainians far more than Obama or Biden did.

What LG refuses to accept is that for Putin it was anyone BUT Hillary. He helped Bernie too. She called him illegitimate. He despises the woman. Hillary said he targeted her for that reason.

If I put myself in Putin's place, I'd ask whether I would want to sit at a table with Hiliary or anybody else; and anybody else wins every time. She must have some really good stuff on Bill for him to have kept her along for the ride. The woman (and that's giving her a lot of credit as being human) is a shrew of the highest order.

Reactions: Orangeburst
Durham-Sussmann-Joffe-2-v2.jpg

‘Dangerous’: Top FBI Official Had Close Relationship With Dozens of Journos, Accepted Tickets to White House Correspondents’ Dinner

161_736x514.jpg

Former FBI executive assistant director Michael Steinbach / washingtoninstitute.org

The FBI's top national security official had dozens of improper meetings with journalists and accepted tickets from one journalist to the White House Correspondents' Dinner, interactions that FBI officials said were a "no-no" and "dangerous."

Michael Steinbach, who served as an FBI executive assistant director, failed to report the gifts on his federal financial disclosures, according to an inspector general report obtained by the Washington Free Beacon. He met regularly from 2014 until his abrupt retirement in February 2017 with 7 reporters and had contact with 21 others. His interactions with journalists overlapped with his work on major counter terrorism cases and Crossfire Hurricane, the ill-fated investigation into collusion between the 2016 Donald Trump campaign and Russia.

The report, obtained through the Freedom of Information Act, is the latest example of a top FBI official accepting gifts from journalists. The former head of FBI public affairs, Michael Kortan, received baseball game tickets and other gifts from CNN and New York Times reporters. Journalists also plied Steinbach's former deputy, Bryan Paarmann, with a variety of gifts.

"I put you on the map and now you're cheating on me with [reporter's first and last name]?" a CNN reporter wrote Steinbach in April 2016.

‘Dangerous’: Top FBI Official Had Close Relationship With Dozens Of Journos, Accepted Tickets to White House Correspondents Dinner

Bob Woodward Condemns Media's Russiagate Coverage, Reveals Reporters Ignored His Warnings about Steele Dossier

Veteran journalist Bob Woodward revealed in a new interview that Washington Post reporters essentially ignored his warnings about the shortcomings of the infamous Christopher Steele dossier, amidst the feverish Russiagate media coverage that dominated the Trump administration.

In a lengthy report for Columbia Journalism Review, Jeff Gerth interviewed media and political figures wrapped up in Russiagate — the sweeping term for the allegations of Trump-Russia collusion in the 2016 election — including Donald Trump himself, finding in particular where the media went wrong. Woodward, one of the reporters famous for breaking the Watergate scandal for the Washington Post, told Gerth that viewers and readers had been "cheated" by the coverage.

Bob Woodward condemns media's Russiagate coverage, reveals reporters ignored his warnings about Steele dossier

Last edited:
No need to frame trump, he's does it himself by not being able to shut up when he really, really, really should. Incriminates himself repeatedly.

Last edited:
how exactly did he incriminate himself with the Russia collusion BS?
last I heard he was not found guilty nor charged with anything on that topic

I didn't even mention or imply Russian. You Trumpanzees make up lies as much as TrumPutin does himself. I said the guy incriminates himself so much because he can't keep his trap shuts. But you just have to see Russia in that because you demand it, even when it isn't there.
Donald Trump’s Biggest Problem: He Can’t Keep His Mouth Shut

I didn't even mention or imply Russian. You Trumpanzees make up lies as much as TrumPutin does himself. I said the guy incriminates himself so much because he can't keep his trap shuts. But you just have to see Russia in that because you demand it, even when it isn't there.
Donald Trump’s Biggest Problem: He Can’t Keep His Mouth Shut

Ummm, it's the topic of this thread.
The Russia Hoax: The Illicit Scheme to Clear Hillary Clinton and Frame Donald Trump

Interesting that the thread topic says "frame Donald Trump" and your post specifically said "No need to frame trump"

Ummm, it's the topic of this thread.

Interesting that the thread topic says "frame Donald Trump" and your post specifically said "No need to frame trump"

Granted. Well, for today, I'm signing out, got to prep the bison sirloin, as that's what Shirley is in the mood for today. Yak at you later.

Reactions: AM64 and rekinhavoc

VN Store

Back