The Runner's thread

I didn't run all week. I ran 2.5 yesterday and I played basketball this morning. I have pulled something in my leg and it hurts...

Good work

Thanks Tri. I took your advice about form even though it was intended for Thrash. I pretended someone was pulling my waist. It really helped. I realized I've been leaning too much and it was making my calves work instead of my thighs. My run was less strenuous and I could feel a difference. Got my time down a little.

lol did you "get in the pink," yankee?

Walked/ran 2.5 today. Thought I was gonna wait til my shoes got here to run again and rest a few days, but I'm impatient.

3.5 yesterday at 7:08 pace. I could tell I had rested three days because that is way faster than normal. I could also tell I had been running in Florida. The slighest hill was a little bit of a struggle. Going to have to get back to hill training.

Thanks Tri. I took your advice about form even though it was intended for Thrash. I pretended someone was pulling my waist. It really helped. I realized I've been leaning too much and it was making my calves work instead of my thighs. My run was less strenuous and I could feel a difference. Got my time down a little.

Glad it helped ya. :)

3+ miles on the beach. saw some dolphins while running. sand here at Hilton Head is packed and flat. some of the best beach running I've ever seen.

3+ miles on the beach. saw some dolphins while running. sand here at Hilton Head is packed and flat. some of the best beach running I've ever seen.

I was not impressed with my beach run in Ft. Walton but the sand was not packed down very well either. Did you run bare foot?

7.5 @ 9:08 pace yesterday. I'm doing a trail race on Saturday, I'm going to shorten most of my runs this week.

Last Weeks Total: 28.46 Miles

VN Store

Back