The Rock/Metal Thread

I've conditioned my nephew and niece to believe this is the greatest song ever made:

Whenever they visit all I hear is "Play Emperor Uncle!!"

Their mom hates me

Nice! I remember walking into the living room one weekend with my wife before we left to get breakfast, my then 10 year old son was listening to burzum dunkelheit on YouTube. My wife was like “oh no” 😂

I hated Korn when they came out. Kind of grown on me as I get older though.
Man I'm a bit of a fan boy when it comes to them. I've liked them since I was in about 5th grade lol I've seen them twice, once with AIC and then back in August with Staind and they put on one of the best live shows I've ever seen.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Man I'm a bit of a fan boy when it comes to them. I've liked them since I was in about 5th grade lol I've seen them twice, once with AIC and then back in August with Staind and they put on one of the best live shows I've ever seen.
Saw them live in Knoxville open for Danzig and Marylin Manson back in 93/94, can't remember the exact year. The first real metal show I attended.
No one knew who they were at the time. Dude came out and started inflating his bagpipes and the crowd was WTF?
Saw them 3 more times at various Ozzfests and lollapaloozas. They rode their BMXs onto stage at one. Not my favorite band but props for knowing how to put on a show.

Reactions: Vol$_Deep_11_9

VN Store

Back