The Rock/Metal Thread

Jelly Roll Dead Man Walking made#1 today, and he's #32 country with Son of a Dinner. Really proud of this guy from my neighborhood. The losers win again!
Jelly Roll is the best.....and a beast....His Music is coming on Strong. Have Known him for about 5 years....Glad to see him getting and building Cred in the Music Industry......

Jelly Roll is the best.....and a beast....His Music is coming on Strong. Have Known him for about 5 years....Glad to see him getting and building Cred in the Music Industry......
Great dude, he was the younger brother of a guy I used to party with a little back in Antioch in my late teens to late twenties. He and struggle and some of the other mid Tenn guys have been hustling and making really good underground music for decades. People like T-Shon, Haystack, PDog have been found this literally since the 90's. Really happy that Jelly's found him a national audience and making some real money. If he can control his demons and stay around long enough he will be a king, innovator and legendary label owner in this business. He will redefine what the "Nashville Sound" is.

Reactions: Sudden Impact
Great dude, he was the younger brother of a guy I used to party with a little back in Antioch in my late teens to late twenties. He and struggle and some of the other mid Tenn guys have been hustling and making really good underground music for decades. People like T-Shon, Haystack, PDog have been found this literally since the 90's. Really happy that Jelly's found him a national audience and making some real money. If he can control his demons and stay around long enough he will be a king, innovator and legendary label owner in this business. He will redefine what the "Nashville Sound" is.
I hope so...I love him and some people avoid him because of his looks.
When they do get to know him they see him as a a gentle giant and will give you the shirt off of his back.
Only problem I have with him is that he needs to lose a few pounds.....so that he can make more music.....
He is playing at Red Rocks 23 Oct 2022 of which I will be there....on my venue bucket List.

Reactions: KB5252
Jelly Roll Dead Man Walking made#1 today, and he's #32 country with Son of a Dinner. Really proud of this guy from my neighborhood. The losers win again!
Playing at Bridgestone Dec 9, 2022.
Front Page on Tennessean 13 May 2022 - 2 Page Article. Full 2nd Page.
The first Artist to have a #1 on Active Roster and a Top 30 on the Country chart.

Ive been getting back into playing electric guitar lately. Why must every hobby be so expensive? Damn distortion pedals are as bad a habit as an actual bad habit money wise.

VN Store

Back