The Regular Official Lady Vol basketball Thread.

The prices are there on the website somewhere.
Their reply to my inquiry on how to watch the Lady Vol games:
Hello if you would like a one-time payment you will have to purchase the $29.99/month plan and set it to cancel before the renewal date.

makes you wonder why they don't tell you how much it cost :)
It does cost more than I am willing to pay. 29.99 for a month is all they have not a price for just the one tourney. I will be listening radio style to these games. No interest in anything else they have except the tourney broadcast but 29.99 may be acceptable to some on here who want to watch the games online.

Last edited:
I wonder are we able to do the yearly and then cancel.[/QUOTE

You can cancel but your still on the hook for one month no matter if you only use it one day. Their yearly fee is 150 dollars but they have something you can get for 29.99 for a month then cancel after the tourney.

Last edited:
Contacted them tried to talk them into a lower price just for the junkanoo tourney and no go 29.99 is your lowest price ridiculous. So stat tracker, imagination, and radio for me. Go Lady Vols.

Reactions: Ladyvolfan4ever
UAB Roster

Tennessee versus UAB in their second game of the Junkanoo Jam. UAB won over Oklahoma 89 to 84. Tennessee over Clemson 78 to 66. Massey predicts Tennessee 78 to 65 in this game.
UAB is led by their two forwards Rachael Childress and Katelyn Thomas averaging 15.5 and 13.8 ppg. Guard Deanna Kuzmanic is hitting 57 percent from the three averaging 15 a game. UAB averaging 86 PPG.

UAB Starters

Childress 5'10"
Thomas 6'0"
Barnes 5'5"
Kuzmanic 5'9"
Vendrell 6'2"

Tennessee

Westbrooks 6'0"
Jackson 5'10"
Kushkituah 6'4"
Davis 6'2"
Green 6'3"

Tennessee better be ready to play defensively as UAB has been very effective offensively shooting 48 percent as a team and 37 percent from the three. Tennessee needs a lot better effort than the way they played Clemson to win this game.

Playing in an equivalent of a middle school gym with few fans in a foreign country is an atmosphere that is difficult to motivate externally. Not being able to practice or walk through the day before (no gym available) against a team that lives by the three-point shot is a defensive disadvantqge. Conclusion - score with athleticism and height while taking care of the ball.

Seems like both teams will have to deal with the same issues that arrive in a tournament such as this, so no advantage for anyone. Great competitors are motivated internally. No excuse not to play hard, play smart, & play together every single game.

Tennessee vs, Oklahoma State December 2, 2018.

Massey projects Tennessee as a one point favorite 72 to 71.

Oklahoma State Roster

Oklahoma Stare Starters

Vivian Gray 6'1"
Braxtin Miller 5'10"
LaTasha Jones 6'2"
Mariam Gnanou 6'5"
Jaden Hobbs 5'8"

Team shoots 40 percent overall from the field and 38 percent from the three point line. They shoot 70 percent from the foul line. 46 rebounds a game commit 15 turnovers a game.

Tennessee Starting Lineup

MeMe Jackson 5'10"
Evina Westbrooks 6'0"
Kasiyahna Kushkituah 6'4"
Rennia Davis 6'2"
Cheridine Green 6'3"

Tennessee shoots 44 percent overall and 36.5 percent from the three. Tennessee shoots 58 percent from the free throw line. 49 rebounds per game and 17.4 turnovers per game.

Big challenge for Tennessee to play far better than they play in the Junkanoo. This will be a battle on the boards Okla St is the tallest team we have played. They shoot the three really well and so have we in the first five games of the season. Hopefully the team will be up to the challenge after a 8 day layoff.

Reactions: Ladyvol777
Seems like both teams will have to deal with the same issues that arrive in a tournament such as this, so no advantage for anyone. Great competitors are motivated internally. No excuse not to play hard, play smart, & play together every single game.

This must be a Uconn fan, why would u put Uconn first in this setting?

UConn fan on our website when did that happen? What do they want why do they come here?

This is how rumours are started. Take another look, Real Info's post that sisaq responded to doesn't mention uconn at all. Bty, did you know that several of our posters here regularly post on the uconn board ?

Reactions: ruvol
47268860_2221975341170565_3047495758568751104_o.jpg

Junkanoo Jam Photos

47117221_2221976101170489_8889259783505313792_o.jpg

[VIDEO=][/VIDEO]

Warm up Video.

[VIDEO=][/VIDEO]

Last edited:
Number 12 Massey Ratings Tennessee 6 and 0 vs. Stetson 1 and 6 number 278. Massey makes Tennessee a 34 point favorite predicting the final score to be Tennessee 80 Stetson 46.

2018-19 Women's Basketball Roster - Stetson University Athletics

Stetson Starting Lineup

McKenna Beach 5'6"
Megan Vincent 6'4"
Kendall Lentz 5'11"
Makenzie Davis 5'7"
Sarah Sagerer 6'3"

Tennessee Probable Starting Lineup

MeMe Jackson 5'10'
Zaay Green 6'0"
Cheridine Green 6'3"
Evina Westbrook 6'0"
Rennia Davis 6'2"

Even though their record is 1 and 6 Stetson has played some good basketball losing to Bama by 12 and UCF 23 and Marist a top mid-major by 7. They have three other losses by 1 to Tulsa,13 to Wright State and 3 by Hofstra.

Number 12 Massey Ratings Tennessee 6 and 0 vs. Stetson 1 and 6 number 278. Massey makes Tennessee a 34 point favorite predicting the final score to be Tennessee 80 Stetson 46.

2018-19 Women's Basketball Roster - Stetson University Athletics

Stetson Starting Lineup

McKenna Beach 5'6"
Megan Vincent 6'4"
Kendall Lentz 5'11"
Makenzie Davis 5'7"
Sarah Sagerer 6'3"

Tennessee Probable Starting Lineup

MeMe Jackson 5'10'
Zaay Green 6'0"
Cheridine Green 6'3"
Evina Westbrook 6'0"
Rennia Davis 6'2"

Even though their record is 1 and 6 Stetson has played some good basketball losing to Bama by 12 and UCF 23 and Marist a top mid-major by 7. They have three other losses by 1 to Tulsa,13 to Wright State and 3 by Hofstra.

Come on lets be fair This is a awful Stetson team and the record show they got hammered by UCF and looking at the Atlantic Sun Conference they just might finish dead last.

Come on lets be fair This is a awful Stetson team and the record show they got hammered by UCF and looking at the Atlantic Sun Conference they just might finish dead last.
No doubt we'll win we could play the freshmen all game and win this game. The final total of victory could be anywhere from 15 if we play badly or 34 if we play well or more if we play great. UCF is the best team they have played and they are ranked right with Oklahoma State number 41 and UCF number 42. The final margin of victory will be determined by effort and since this team is high effort I suspect 34 to be about right.

No doubt we'll win we could play the freshmen all game and win this game. The final total of victory could be anywhere from 15 if we play badly or 34 if we play well or more if we play great. UCF is the best team they have played and they are ranked right with Oklahoma State number 41 and UCF number 42. The final margin of victory will be determined by effort and since this team is high effort I suspect 34 to be about right.

I went back to last night game and looked at the box score. What hurt Oklahoma State and bad is they had two starters play 53 mins and got only 3 pts between the two of them. You can`t have that and expect to beat a top team. I would say the same thing for our lady vols. Case and point when Westbrook and Jackson did not score many pts last year vs the top teams we lost. As for Jackson i think when Holly subs out Jackson Rae should be the first off the bench. Zay and Rae can play together and it will give you more scoring. Also it will not hurt you on the glass because Rae can rebound.

VN Store

Back