The Regular Official Lady Vol basketball Thread.

Opening Top 25 Ranking to begin the season. Were number 11.
Top 25

SEC with six in top 25. Miss St 6, SC 10, Tn 11 Ga 14 Mo. 16 Texas A&M 20.
Now is the beginning of living up to those rankings. I am ready for some Lady Vol basketball even though the first game is an exhibition. Hopefully, we get to see all of our talent on the floor.

Massey Ratings

Massey rates us number 36 on defense and 19 on offense. They project our record to be 22 and 6 not counting two games in which they do not know who we will play in the junkaroo jam. They rank us number 16 quite a bit lower than some other polls.

[VIDEO=][/VIDEO]
Lady Vol players after the Carson Newman game.

Carson Newman players and coach after the game.

[VIDEO=][/VIDEO]

Tennessee Lady Vols vs. the Presbyterian Blue Hose Sunday 2 P.M. EST

Blue Hose roster

Blue Hose won their exhibition game vs Augusta

Massey Prediction

Massey predicts the score to be Tennessee 88 Presbyterian 47. I think we'll score at least 100 in this game. Tennessee 105 Presbyterian 52

I was higly impressed with our effort on the defensive end as well and how confident the freshmen were. Were going to be a hella quick team this year. Pts off turnovers will be our calling card ! Im predicting 95-44 after watching majority of the top 15 play this past week im not convinced were #11 i think 7/8 range is more appropriate .

UNC Asheville Roster

Tennessee Lady Vols vs UNC Asheville Massey prediction Tennessee 84 UNC Asheville 47. My prediction Tennessee 103 UNC Asheville 54

UNC Asheville Starters:

SONORA DENGOKL 5'9"
ALI TRANI 5'7"
ZIP SCOTT 5'4"
JESSICA WALL 5'6"
TIFFANY WILSON 6'1"

Tennessee Lady Vol Starters:

Evina Westbrooks 6'0"
Me Me Jackson 5'10"
Rennia Davis 6'2"
Cheridine Greene 6'3"
KASIYAHNA KUSHKITUAH 6'4"

Thats fine weren't we tied with Texas in that poll?

We play five of the teams ahead of us in the polls as of today.

VN Store

Back