The Ranch

it’s a stretch, but I think they set up that ending so that if possible rooster can come back for the final season.

I haven't finished it yet but so far I am NOT liking season 7. For one thing, is it me or do a lot of the one liners fall really flat this season? Even the audience, who is supposed to be there to sort of perpetuate the humor, doesn't react to lines that are obviously there to garner laughter. I've noticed this quite often this season. The whole season just feels "off" in terms of the humor. Did they get new writers or something? Also, not to point out the obvious but Dax Shephard does NOT add anything to this show. It was so much better with Danny Masterson.

Reactions: Toujours Pret
I haven't finished it yet but so far I am NOT liking season 7. For one thing, is it me or do a lot of the one liners fall really flat this season? Even the audience, who is supposed to be there to sort of perpetuate the humor, doesn't react to lines that are obviously there to garner laughter. I've noticed this quite often this season. The whole season just feels "off" in terms of the humor. Did they get new writers or something? Also, not to point out the obvious but Dax Shephard does NOT add anything to this show. It was so much better with Danny Masterson.
I liked this season and like Dax. It is more dramatic than previous seasons but i don't necessarily think it's a bad thing.

They released a soundtrack album, its very underwhelming considering how much good music has been on the show.

I thought the ending was odd. I get making it seem like everything was good again but seems like they missed a plot hole, or I missed it. I dont wanna spoil it for those that haven't seen it yet.

I liked it

I did too mostly just seemed off a bit, part 8 was definitely much better than the other recent ones though.

But the family is now screwed right? Colt sold his cattle to get Bo's ranch back so now he has no way to make money and loads of debt.

I did too mostly just seemed off a bit, part 8 was definitely much better than the other recent ones though.

But the family is now screwed right? Colt sold his cattle to get Bo's ranch back so now he has no way to make money and loads of debt.
Does Bo still have any cattle? I don't remember hearing about or seeing any in this part.

Does Bo still have any cattle? I don't remember hearing about or seeing any in this part.

I don't think he had any, seemed completely hands off with alot of time on his hands. But the infected bull was defintely hers and on iron river ranch so safe to assume it infected all of the herd, otherwise why would she make that deal. I'm sure I'm just over analyzing it and it wasn't a big deal to the writers but it seemed they got the land back and have no way to pay for any of it. On top of having to pay for the Peterson's ranch too.

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N

VN Store

Back