The Ranch

Okay just finished the newest season. Wondered how they was going to get rid of Rooster and kinda saw it coming about episode 8. Should be interesting next season to say the least.

I don’t think Rooster gets replaced, I think they hire a hired hand. Really not sure where Rooster goes, but it seems they’ve left the door open for his possible return

Part 6 airs Dec 7.
The trailer gave no hints on what role Kristen Bell’s hubby plays. Just a brief glimpse of him. Hints he may be family.

I need to rewatch the last season. I watched it all in one night while drinking wine, so it was getting fuzzy toward the end.

First few episodes in. Holy crap. Glad they gave Rooster the character what he deserved for the show.

ok, lots of episodes with waterworks. I don’t have PTSD, but I like how they are tackling the subject with Luke. Very well done so far.[\SPOILER]

I was worried this would be the last season, but after that cliff hanger it pretty much guarantees atleast one more.

Show is done. The way they had Rooster leave last season was just stupid and this season was a big nothingburger. They need to kill Abby off.

VN Store

Back