The Problems with Trans-ideology

I am seeing 5% or less nonbinary even in Gen Z, where is “20%” coming from

20% are claiming to be something from the alphabet, LGBTQ+...

Shockingly, more acceptance of LGBTQ+ people leads to fewer of them in the closet and therefore a “higher percentage.” But no it’s probably microplastics making people change their gender lol

Recent university study I read showed that there is SO much microplastics in our bodies these days that the average American has enough tiny plastic in their blood, organs etc every single month to make a freaking credit card. A credit card a month absorbed into our bodies. If you dont think thats seriously screwing sheit up...well never mind. You are literally wrong about absolutely everything so nevermind lol. Damn youre retarded.

Oh...and municipal water recycling...which is everyone in this entire country NOT on well water...Does NOT remove hormones because theyre too small. Know what birth control pills are?? Know what females do with em? Piss em all out. Chances are you shower in it every single day at a minimum. Also cook with it. Make tea and drinks with it. Boil them noodles in it...thats just the water. Want to talk about the hormones that make 10lb chickens have bigger pectoral muscles than 200lb men? What about other animals? Lmao.

Wonder why the testosterone level in young men 18-22 has decreased on average by 1% EVERY YEAR since 1990??? Look that up. 20yo dudes today have 30% or worse less testosterone than i do. Its easy to tell too...they look like little bitches.

Educate yourself. It wont help though. Youre a brainwashed liberal. That likely won't change.

Last edited:
Shockingly, more acceptance of LGBTQ+ people leads to fewer of them in the closet and therefore a “higher percentage.” But no it’s probably microplastics making people change their gender lol
Wouldn't you see the same or similar increase in the different generations overtine... yet there isnt

20% are claiming to be something from the alphabet, LGBTQ+...

Read your own article. The majority of that 20% is bisexual, the rate of actual trans people is 1.9% of Gen Z and 0.6% of all adults

Read your own article. The majority of that 20% is bisexual, the rate of actual trans people is 1.9% of Gen Z and 0.6% of all adults
Why the snark? I know exactly what the article states. What did I post that's in contrast to what you've pointed out? I have no idea why you're copping an attitude here.

Why the snark? I know exactly what the article states. What did I post that's in contrast to what you've pointed out? I have no idea why you're copping an attitude here.
You’re right, I apologize. The attitude is more annoyance at the suggestion that 20% of Gen Z “believes they’re a different gender” or something similar, which came from another poster and not you anyway.

You’re right, I apologize. The attitude is more annoyance at the suggestion that 20% of Gen Z “believes they’re a different gender” or something similar, which came from another poster and not you anyway.
Thanks for setting the record straight. It definitely seemed to me that you were confused

Well, I'm officially declaring as non-binary Antarcticer, and my new pronouns from this moment on are you/your.

So when you hear the words, "You're an idiot" coming out of your mouth, it's not referring to you...it's referring to you.

Last edited:
FYI ... make your choice for your family watching this circus accordingly.

I'm OK with it so long as they don't do lewd acts like twerking or whatever. Can we trust them not to do that?

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Trans author who dreamed of slitting J.K. Rowling's throat has thoughts about OBL. Sadly nutcases like this are working around in our country today. OBL and has crew would have killed him/her/it/she/him/them/they on sight.

1700269186191.png

Critically-acclaimed Transgender horror author Hails Osama bin Laden's 'principled' destruction of Twin Towers - months after sharing Her Desire To Slit JK Rowling's Throat​

A transgender horror author who sparked outrage earlier this year by threatening to slit JK Rowling's throat has hailed Osama bin Laden's destruction of the Twin Towers.

Gretchen Felker-Martin on Thursday joined in the chorus of admiration for the al-Qaeda leader, sparked by TikTokers suddenly 'discovering' his rational for 9/11.

The Massachusetts-based author wrote on X, where she has 30,000 followers: 'Can pretty safely state that bin Laden and I did not, uh, agree on much, but blowing up the World Trade Center is probably the most principled and defensible thing he did.'

TikTok users say that bin Laden opened their eyes to American foreign policy and taught them valuable lessons about global geopolitics. The revival in interest, and ignorance of bin Laden's ideas, have caused shock and anger.

1700337230198.png

VN Store

Back