The Pembroke Postgame Report

Next time someone wants to attack something, I'd suggest that you come in with a valid counter opinion, and not passive aggressive pot shots, name/vocabulary dropping, or name calling. It would save everyone on the board a lot of reading time.

hells yeah, that's a great post and I agree with it almost fully. Although 'vocabulary dropping' is a weird thing to put, since I'd like to think most people reading this board can understand the broad depth of our language. The point of that jokey "*" post was how obv. these words are simple and easy, not difficult.

But hell ya man, i agree 100%: if people stopped the lame name-calling off-the-bat and p-a potshots this place might actually get some speaking done.

Great post, oldblood.

Look, I like David Foster Wallace, too. The guy was a pure, unadulterated genius, and his suicide is a great loss to the literary world.

That being said, you, sir, are no David Foster Wallace, and this thread has long since jumped the shark.

Ya, no one is gonna equal that guy on any footing. That's pretty obvious. Um, you're no e.o. wilson....so?

And boo-ya, this thread jumped the shark ages ago. good call, my man.

ladies and gents, your bastion of knowledge appearing now on: Kids Say The Darndest Things

Recall every parent admirably gathering around their child when the brussel sprouts were announced as a dinner dish, and then smiling wistfully as the young boy said: "LALALALLALALALALAL! I CAN'T HEAR YOU! LLALALALALLALA!"

Stay classy, volnation.

VN Store

Back