The other hooker

Rocky Top T

Y'all ever watch Dave Hooker on YouTube? He still talking about kicking Jeremy Banks off the team! He is a idiot! If Heupel wants to do it, I support coach either way! Dave Hooker trying to stir the pot!!!! Let coach Heupel handle internal affairs with team, not some idiot on YouTube.

Y'all ever watch Dave Hooker on YouTube? He still talking about kicking Jeremy Banks off the team! He is an idiot! If Heupel wants to do it, I support coach either way! Dave Hooker trying to stir the pot!!!! Let coach Heupel handle internal affairs with team, not some idiot on YouTube.
Dave Hooker has always been an idiot.

Clicked on this expecting another Hugh Freeze thread.
Carry on

Yeah but if we were talking about Freeze we would also have to be like “Which one?” Definitely wasn’t the greatest decision making. Nothing against him though. Glad that guy seems to be doing well and has stayed out of trouble.

Reactions: Rocky Top T
Y'all ever watch Dave Hooker on YouTube? He still talking about kicking Jeremy Banks off the team! He is a idiot! If Heupel wants to do it, I support coach either way! Dave Hooker trying to stir the pot!!!! Let coach Heupel handle internal affairs with team, not some idiot on YouTube.

I thought the internet, collectively pushed the permanent mute button on him?

I don't really find him interesting or worth watching so I don't watch his show. Try it. You'll get less bothered by him.

That would be a, no!

Dave, you worry @ how to handle your clickbait and shabby journalism. We'd rather CJH had internal football affairs. Thanks!

We have no idea what happened firstly. Secondly these are DA kids for the most part still figuring out life. I wouldn’t want a kids name ruined for something he “might” have done or said. I trust Heupel to make the appropriate decisions on what happens with player discipline.

Couldn't agree more.

VN Store

Back