The other hooker

perico

"Thenneshee willsh be bath..."- Dr. Lou Holtz
Y'all ever watch Dave Hooker on YouTube? He still talking about kicking Jeremy Banks off the team! He is an idiot! If Heupel wants to do it, I support coach either way! Dave Hooker trying to stir the pot!!!! Let coach Heupel handle internal affairs with team, not some idiot on YouTube.
Dave Hooker has always been an idiot.

Clicked on this expecting another Hugh Freeze thread.
Carry on
Yeah but if we were talking about Freeze we would also have to be like “Which one?” Definitely wasn’t the greatest decision making. Nothing against him though. Glad that guy seems to be doing well and has stayed out of trouble.

HuntlandVolinColo

Rocky Top High Colorado
Y'all ever watch Dave Hooker on YouTube? He still talking about kicking Jeremy Banks off the team! He is a idiot! If Heupel wants to do it, I support coach either way! Dave Hooker trying to stir the pot!!!! Let coach Heupel handle internal affairs with team, not some idiot on YouTube.
I thought the internet, collectively pushed the permanent mute button on him?

OrangeInKy

Y'all ever watch Dave Hooker on YouTube? He still talking about kicking Jeremy Banks off the team! He is a idiot! If Heupel wants to do it, I support coach either way! Dave Hooker trying to stir the pot!!!! Let coach Heupel handle internal affairs with team, not some idiot on YouTube.
I don't really find him interesting or worth watching so I don't watch his show. Try it. You'll get less bothered by him.

Allvols1996

That would be a, no!

UTfan94

Couldn't agree more.

VN Store