The Oklahoma Exodus

Does anyone in the SEC ever speak for their own team? Is this an LSU forum?
I expect a good smattering of trash talking over our game in the CFP. Let's face it, it wasn't our finest performance by a long shot.

But then again, we were there and won that spot fair and square.

As much as I'd like to continue the intellectual conversation with Joey, my wife has now picked her Sooner shirt for tonight and she's giving me the evil eye to leave for the Gymnastics meet. It's not like we planned to leave a half hour ago and someone decided to change shirts at the last minute or anything...

Reactions: tntar heel
VN is laughable sometimes. Hinging the success or failure of a sport that requires 21 other players, plus a coaching staff, on one player.

QB is the most important position on the field. Some of us think it is our weakest, att. Should not be hard to understand that concern.

This game, along with the season, will all come down to the QB. If the staff is as bull headed as this past season and keep shoving JG down our throats then we will get crushed in this game and struggle to make a bowl.
If the staff gives the younger guys a legitimate chance and one is actually allowed to develop through the off season with the starters then we could easily be a dark horse playoff team.
We will find out week one, if they roll out JG then we may as well kiss the season goodbye. But if they use it as a tune up game to let one of the younger guys get a full game experience then we may have a fun season ahead.

VN Store

Back