The Official What Other Message Boards Are Saying: UTEP Edition

With Hurricane Florence approaching, I have relocated to Las Vegas. I don’t have my computer, and looking up UTEP message boards on my phone sounds dreadful.

I imagine they read similar to ETSU boards, so reread last weeks and pretend they’re this weeks!

Your normal scheduled broadcast will resume next week, and it should be goooooood.

Go Vols!

View attachment 168147
Going to a sports book or bar to watch the game?

Well we could all just make up some UTEP smack you know like "We could have won the battle of the Alamo if it wasn't for you Tennessee Hillbillies" and "The real UT is in El Paso" maybe " There won't be no Top left on Rocky when us Miners get done with ya"
Of course we know Santa Anna won the battle of the Alamo, but lost the war with The Republic of Texas. I'm very sure, by early afternoon tomorrow, all the BS from UTEP will stop, as they will feel like they just got hit in the face with a big WET Snowball, but thanks for coming....

I had no idea there could be a fanbase more depressed than our own. They've been to the same well of misery we've been drinking from over the years.
They have a sub .500 historic record (Like Vandy)..they are seasoned pro's at being miserable when it comes to football.

You are killing me. In-N-Out is one of the things I miss most about Cali.

Outside of my wife's DIY bison and elk burgers, In-N-Out has the best tasting burgers. Certainly the best by any franchise. Unsure
about now as I haven't eaten any for years now but Whataburger used to be right up there too.

1537030388698.png

Reactions: NorCalVol67

VN Store

Back