The Official What Other Message Boards Are Saying: UTEP Edition

Latina chicks are hot before age 40. After that their cheese, starch and lard based diet over-beefs them. But then again, you could say the same for Southern chicks.
I see your experience with South American women is lacking.

I see your experience with South American women is lacking.

Was talking Mexican gals, as they do consider themselves latinas too. I lived in various Southwest states for decades and hung around with quite a few of them. When it was OK with my Kiowa gal Shirley.

UTEP - 17
Tenn - 52

55 0 Tennessee I fear that Metz will end his football playing days on Saturday.

UTEP - 7
Tennessee - 56

us 6 them 3

Tennessee 70

UTEP 14

It's gonna be a slaughter and hard to watch unless you're a Tennessee fan.

UT-Knoxville: 74
UT-El Paso: 28

lieb

My secret hope is UTEP scores a fluke TD at the start of the game and then some rogue low pressure remnant from Florence dumps a bazillion gallons of rain in Knoxville, causing them to cancel the game with us in the lead.

OPT: UTEP vs Tennessee 9/22/18

Was talking Mexican gals, as they do consider themselves latinas too. I lived in various Southwest states for decades and hung around with quite a few of them. When it was OK with my Kiowa gal Shirley.
Of course they do. Just sharing alternative experience with Latinas.

One thing I will give UTEP is their stadium is in a beautiful location. It is nestled right in between some mountains where there aren’t mountains everywhere. I wasn’t there for a game for the sight definitely stuck in my mind. If you ever make your way to El Paso it’s worth a look. Oddly enough I remember OU actually opened at UTEP one year. You wouldn’t think they would do that.

Reactions: nesbuddha66
Of course they do. Just sharing alternative experience with Latinas.

The ones farther south in Brazil, are more voluminous. Hung around with a few during my college years, two who were a bit on the aggressive side (Knowhutimen?). But since that has naught to do with Vols football, I just shut up on that right now. :)

UTEP literally has trouble with handoffs, 75 yards of penalties per game, our QB was the JUCO national POY but throws the ball into the ground (but can run and very athletic), our secondary is a veteran group and has now given up two to three long pass plays after just two games, two of UTEP's veteran O lineman went down literally a day or two before the first game, UTEP received "delay of game" penalties on the first series of play from scrimmage in the first quarter (Yup. Metz did it against NAU and Kai Locksley did it against UNLV), and UTEP defense still shoulder pad tackles (this will help Vols probably hit the 70 mark if the weather doesn't cancel the game, which most fans are hoping for).

found this on a UTEP board..:D

Reactions: FLVOL_79

hqdefault.jpg

VN Store

Back