The Official Tennessee vs. Vanderbilt Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, SEC Network

It's interesting to see how wrong a lot of people were about this team
As interesting as it may be, it still seems a little like rubbing it in. I’m sure you had your doubts earlier in the season whether public or not. I’m not hating, just calling it like I see it. Either way GBO Beat Vandy!

As interesting as it may be, it still seems a little like rubbing it in. I’m sure you had your doubts earlier in the season whether public or not. I’m not hating, just calling it like I see it. Either way GBO Beat Vandy!

If someone claims they didn't have their doubts after losing to Georgia State and BYU they're definitely lying

When I was a kid in 1978 I was listening to John Ward call a Tennessee vs Vanderbilt basketball game from Memorial Gymnasium. I was supposed to be asleep but had a little hand held radio. I remember being so appalled that Vandy fans were throwing oranges onto the basketball floor and the game had to be delayed. Since that day I have despised everything about that team to the west.
GO BIG ORANGE!

I will be watching on the radio, and counting on Bob to paint a picture of the game... nvm I will check the game thread occasionally to find out what is happening - GBO!

Reactions: Big Al Orange
Well Volnation Dudes and Beauties after i read and have lived the defeats we have took from Vandy. All the smack they talked while we were down. I wanna beat them 75-0. I dont believe in embarrassing someone like that. Ive always said called the dawgs off. But this one time i say no to what i believe. Lets beat the living crap out of them yall. Im so pumped to beat there Ass! Lets Go Vols! Lets Go Volnation!

Neyland Stadium is clearing the field for lightning in the area.
Doesn’t look like Tennessee-Vanderbilt is going to start on time.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
S23 lot tailgates are buttoned up. Lot is maybe half full (or half empty, depending on one's POV).

VN Store

Back